L A Colors 12 Color Eye shadow palette | SheSpeaks

• daisymay2010 By  daisymay2010
    09.27.14

I have a couple of these, that I got from dollar tree, for $1. They don't last very long, but I have never worn an eyeshadow primer before. I plan to try them with a eyeshadow primer, and see how long they last.

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

These are good "starter" eye shadows for teens because of the low price and they tend to go on a bit lighter during application. I wouldn't trust them to hold up to a night requiring evening wear but they're a satisfactory, cheap option for eye shadow.

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

When I first started using makeup my mom got me these because she liked the price and all of the colors it came with. I have 2 palettes " urban,trendy". The trendy colors are neutral but the browns are too dark for me and red. The urban is a bright fun palette with greens and blue and purple. I can't use them and they aren't very pigmented. If you used an eyeshadow primer and you were on a tight budget then these could work but I find them cheap. If you want good inexpensive makeup go to sallys beauty supplies.

• MrsKarenGarcia By  MrsKarenGarcia
    01.20.14

I get this at my dollar tree store, they are kind of pigmented but have a lot of fall outs, but for a dollar you cant complain.

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

Love these, big variety of colors extremely pigmented

• downsizediva By  downsizediva
    05.06.13

These shadows are the best bang for the girl on a budget. They are very pigmented. The color last all day. You can try the funky trendy colors for night, or stick with the neutrals for daytime wear. I really like the different color pallettes that are so inexpensive you can try them all for little cost!!!

• maddy1999 By  maddy1999
    05.03.13

Super cheap and very pigmented

• pinkstar88 By  pinkstar88
    11.07.12

For a cheap price this actually works pretty well. I use it as more of an everyday eyeshadow and save my more expensive produxts for when I really need them!

• mommadizzle By  mommadizzle
    11.06.12

This is obviously not high quality makeup, but it is still good for the price. If you use a decent primer, the color will pop more than it would alone.

• grimdefeat09 By  grimdefeat09
    11.03.12

For a dollar this product is worth it.