L A Color L A Color Jumbo eye pencil | SheSpeaks

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I do like this product. I have it in the color "witness white". It really brightens up my eyes and it lasts all day and it is waterproof because I've worn it to the beach. I don't put it all over my eyelid, just near my lash line, so I can't tell you if it creases. It doesn't sharpen which made me very mad. If you aren't planning on using it as an everyday makeup than it's great for you....I probably won't be purchasing it again though.

• ahildebrand88 By  ahildebrand88
    03.09.14

At first I was really impressed with this product. It works nicely as a liner, as long as you set it with an eye shadow. I have also used it as an eye shadow base all over the lid. However, I was instantly disappointed when it came time to sharpen the pencil. That's it - it does not sharpen. The pencil is plastic and after you use up the tip, you're done! There is no more product. It doesn't twist up or anything. I was so mad!

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.16.14

Horrible product its not even worth 1 dollar

• Kaurkarin786 By  Kaurkarin786
    12.05.13

I have so many colors and they are the worst! They don't last long and they just look bad!

• zombiieeninjja By  zombiieeninjja
    11.01.13

These are cheap yet great to use as an eyeshadow base, i love sandcastles as a base for a lot of my shadows it does crease a bit after long wear but for 1.99 i cant complain.

• Icatsstaci By  Icatsstaci
    09.03.13

he other day I stopped into the Dollar General and possibly found a great deal or just another product to sit in the makeup drawer- the L.A. Color Jumbo eye pencil in summer love. These can be used as eye shadow or eye liner. I found that it glides on very easy and blends well, unfortunately the glitter gets all over by the end of the day. It does have a slight odor but you cannot smell it once you have applied it. Overall, I would recommend these pencils for a fun look, but not every day unless you can find it without the glitter.