Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix Review | SheSpeaks

• msvoss By  msvoss
    07.08.16

I grew up with Krusteaz Pancake Mixes and to me, it's the only brand to use. I strayed, and used other products a few times but have always come back. Krusteaz tastes delicious, the mix is super easy to use AND simply put, I can't screw them up. LOL

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Love all their products . Great product for the price.

• Ceders10 By  Ceders10
    05.02.15

Perfect pancake mix. Easy to make and super easy instructions to follow. Nice fluffy light flavor.

• KarahBagley By  KarahBagley
    05.02.15

This is very easy to make and taste great! My kids love the taste and even my 17 year old like to make these! We add different toppings on it ! Not to bad for you either and the cost is good!

• indycouponmama By  indycouponmama
    10.12.14

Love, love, Love the Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix! My boys love the taste and they are simple to make. Also great to add in with coating mix for Chicken to give a creamier taste!

• productgarden By  productgarden
    09.07.14

How different can a pancake mix be? Well, it just can. The Krusteaz batter ends up being thinner and lighter than others. My family likes a thinner less dense pancake. This is a slightly vanilla flavored batter. It's got just a hint of sweetness. It's not like another boxed pancake mix. I still buy Aunt Jemima boxed mix, but this one is our favorite. Not every store carries it so I can't stay 100% loyal.

• LashDivas By  LashDivas
    08.09.14

I buy the family size bag one a month. It's convenient, easy mixing and cooking directions, (Even my 11 year old makes on his own, an affordable price for larger families, and versatile (we add vanilla and cinnamon) great breakfast!

• AshleyG By  AshleyG
    02.16.14

I grew up on this pancake mix, always loved it. I'm not sure my family has ever bought a different brand!

• tigermama By  tigermama
    02.13.14

We love making pancakes and waffles using this mix. Taste delicious and light and fluffy.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Great pancakes, easy to make, and taste great. I would recommend.

• wordellen By  wordellen
    10.14.13

Yum! Great pancakes!

• tbrjjt2013 By  tbrjjt2013
    09.29.13

This is a tasty pancake mix. Easy to make and I like the package, it keeps it fresh. The pancakes come out fluffy and not dry.

• polarbear41163 By  polarbear41163
    09.29.13

this is one of the better mixes. I love this for pancakes and waffles both.

• crystalhale By  crystalhale
    09.12.13

great price and a great taste love it

• bremarie37 By  bremarie37
    09.10.13

These taste great stright from the walffle maker. Good with syrup or fruit and whip cream.