Krups Fast Touch Coffee Grinder Review | SheSpeaks

• nola807 By  nola807
    05.21.21

Very Good

this is a great grinder I use it for spices not coffee It is so handy and has some serious power

• MayWww By  MayWww
    05.13.21

Very functional

This is beyond expectation - I actually use it to grin seasonings rather than coffee, I cook a lot and use a lot of grinned seasonings, but I do not quite like the ones I got from stores, they loft flavors over time. I grin them myself and they come with a very fresh scent and add great taste to dishes. This grinner is a must have for me.

• TheMaven By  TheMaven
    05.09.21

Quick and long-lasting!

I bought this for my very picky father-in-law, and he LOVES it. I bought it for him 5 years ago, and he really gives it a workout because he drinks coffee from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed every day. It is fast, easy to use, and he loves it.

• DOBIE66 By  DOBIE66
    04.26.21

Very easy and convenient to grind beans and quick cleanup. I like that it is compact and easy to store.

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    04.26.21

Very good grinder. I have had mine for years a nd still grinds really well.

• sheedeals By  sheedeals
    04.23.21

A little but Powerful gadget

Krups is no.1 brand. I have one coffee grinder that I bought not for grinding coffee but grinding dry spices. I love how I can grind my own spices in this little wonder machine. I bought this 10 years ago and I haven?t faced any problem( knock on the wood) I recommended many friends about this and they have purchased it too. Grinding cashews, cardamom and making my own chai spice mix is my favorite.

• Mommabear12 By  Mommabear12
    04.22.21

Definitely love this! It's so fast and easy to use plus makes the coffee so much fresher when you grind it every day! Even my grandpa loves using this product with how easy it is.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.19.16

Krups coffee grinder....not just for coffee beans

You should not have one Krups coffee grinder.....you should have 2!! This little machine makes quick work of your coffee beans to give you fresh coffee in no time. Use a second grinder to chop and mix your herbs! That's right....through your herbs in and make up your own blend. Super simple and saves on having so many jars hanging around.

• starlak1 By  starlak1
    09.10.11

This grinder is a must in my kitchen. I use it for SO much. It grinds coffee in a snap and just the right grind. I use it to chop nuts, puree baby food.... Love it!

• countrylife4me By  countrylife4me
    09.09.11

I am a coffee Connoisseur :) I take coffee as serious as breathing. So I grind my own coffee. There is nothing else like it. I've had other grinders but until you try the Krups Fast Touch Coffee Grinder you haven't had the best. It's compact so it uses little space which is perfect for a smaller sized kitchen and it is very quiet (which in the mornings is a must) and grinds coffee fast. Love this product and would recommend it to anyone.

• missie_dee2003 By  missie_dee2003
    09.09.11

I love my Krups fast touch Coffee grinder. gets the job done at a very fast pace. I love fresh ground coffee, so I purchased mine for fast grinding, and it lives up to what I bought it for. It is quieter than my old one( which I won't name), and faster. If you like fresh ground coffee give Krups fast touch grinder a try, you will be amazed.

• sangirao19 By  sangirao19
    09.09.11

My Krups fast touch Coffee grinder - I take my coffee very seriously and love the flavor of freshly ground coffee. I love the Krups coffee grinder because it is so compact, quiet, does'nt take up much space on my kitchen counter, and most importantly, i am amazed at how fast it turns beans into ground coffee. I have two of these...one is exclusively for coffee and the other is for spices :)