Krups Fast Touch Coffee Grinder | SheSpeaks

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.19.16

Krups coffee grinder....not just for coffee beans

You should not have one Krups coffee grinder.....you should have 2!! This little machine makes quick work of your coffee beans to give you fresh coffee in no time. Use a second grinder to chop and mix your herbs! That's right....through your herbs in and make up your own blend. Super simple and saves on having so many jars hanging around.

• starlak1 By  starlak1
    09.10.11

This grinder is a must in my kitchen. I use it for SO much. It grinds coffee in a snap and just the right grind. I use it to chop nuts, puree baby food.... Love it!

• countrylife4me By  countrylife4me
    09.09.11

I am a coffee Connoisseur :) I take coffee as serious as breathing. So I grind my own coffee. There is nothing else like it. I've had other grinders but until you try the Krups Fast Touch Coffee Grinder you haven't had the best. It's compact so it uses little space which is perfect for a smaller sized kitchen and it is very quiet (which in the mornings is a must) and grinds coffee fast. Love this product and would recommend it to anyone.

• missie_dee2003 By  missie_dee2003
    09.09.11

I love my Krups fast touch Coffee grinder. gets the job done at a very fast pace. I love fresh ground coffee, so I purchased mine for fast grinding, and it lives up to what I bought it for. It is quieter than my old one( which I won't name), and faster. If you like fresh ground coffee give Krups fast touch grinder a try, you will be amazed.

• sangirao19 By  sangirao19
    09.09.11

My Krups fast touch Coffee grinder - I take my coffee very seriously and love the flavor of freshly ground coffee. I love the Krups coffee grinder because it is so compact, quiet, does'nt take up much space on my kitchen counter, and most importantly, i am amazed at how fast it turns beans into ground coffee. I have two of these...one is exclusively for coffee and the other is for spices :)