Kroger Grocery Store Review | SheSpeaks

• Lanieluck By  Lanieluck
    11.19.20

Love Kroger!

I love Kroger! I am so upset they closed the ones in NC! That was my favorite place to shop. Great selection and great prices. I loved their store brand items as well.

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    11.19.20

Kroger Foods

I just left Kroger. I love shopping there. I love the different foods they have there. It's a little more expensive is the only problem.

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26
    11.12.20

A still have money left in my pocket kind of store.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    11.06.20

One of my favorite places to get groceries. They have great deals and selection.

• cheryl_19572003 By  cheryl_19572003
    10.31.20

stay away from Krogers

krogers is not a great store.i would not recomened it to no body.they wil not excep cash only credit cards

• Kyamarie12 By  Kyamarie12
    10.27.20

Yes kroger

I would choose this grocery store over most of the options they have amazing deals and perks with their loyalty rewards program. They should provide more variety in their choices.

• jehousel By  jehousel
    10.17.20

A Favorite for grocery shopping

I love shopping Kroger for groceries. They have a quality instore brand but also their own organic/healthy line called Simple Truth. They have grocery pickup, instore coupons mailed to your home (with the free rewards card), and my personal favorite a feature to round up your order to the nearest dollar, donating the change to the local food bank. I round up every time, even if I use the self-checkout because it's a great way to give a little and impact a lot. The store is always clean, employees kind and great selection and prices