Krispy Kreme  Donuts

Krispy Kreme Donuts

4.2
              Rated #23 in Bread & Baking Goods
91 Reviews 4.2/5 stars

Melts In Your mouth When I tell you its like heaven when you bite into a fresh warm Krispy Kreme Donut. I love them, I recommend that everyone try one.

So Bad but So Good The most important thing is to go to a Krispy Kreme store. Don't get from retailers like how they have them in Walgreen's. Definitely isn't healthy at all, but I love to spurge out once in a while. I'd rather have Krispy Kreme donuts than Dunkin.

Not a fan chalky tasting and not good will not purchase again

Fast and convenient to eat these on the run. These are by far the best donuts.

yummm Sweet indulgence!! soo good its sooo bad though......

So fresh! One bite and you are hooked. Very fresh and tasty.

For sweet tooths only This is a great snack or dessert for those with a sweet tooth! Glad they are easy to get at local stores.

Krispy Kreme Donut I think everyone likes Krispy Kreme and they are delicious.

BEST DONUTS EVER! WHO DOESN'T LOVE DONUTS??!? Krispy Kreme are the BEST! My husband will only eat Krispy Kreme!! Great for breakfast or a snack too!! 😋😋

Fundraiser hit I have loved these since I'm a child we used to have fundraisers at my school with these donuts

I really like the taste of their glaze. I also like the fact that they put a lot of it on the donuts - some glazed donuts are barely glazed at all. Who wants to eat a plain donut? Not me! I also really enjoy the raspberry filled ones.

Nothing beats homemade donuts, but still love these

So soft and yummy Krispy Kreme's are so soft and yummy especially when they are warm and fresh.

Best donuts ever. Absolutely delicious donuts. Best donuts out there.

Heaven in my 👄 (that sounds so wrong) I used to be a dunkin donutsaholic until my husband and I moved to texas due to him being stationed there through the military I tried a Krispy kreme donut the second month after moving out there and lets just say I became addicted like gained 20 pounds addicted. That was 4 years ago and lets just say I will never again touch another donut from dunkin (do nots) Because once i tried my first krispy Keene donut I knew there was no other donut for me. They are just that good!