Krispy Kreme Donuts Review | SheSpeaks

• balldan By  balldan
    06.21.21

yummm

Sweet indulgence!! soo good its sooo bad though......

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    06.16.21

So fresh! One bite and you are hooked. Very fresh and tasty.

• HelgaHelga By  HelgaHelga
    06.11.21

For sweet tooths only

This is a great snack or dessert for those with a sweet tooth! Glad they are easy to get at local stores.

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    06.11.21

Krispy Kreme Donut

I think everyone likes Krispy Kreme and they are delicious.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    06.10.21

BEST DONUTS EVER!

WHO DOESN'T LOVE DONUTS??!? Krispy Kreme are the BEST! My husband will only eat Krispy Kreme!! Great for breakfast or a snack too!! 😋😋

• Bellacapo924 By  Bellacapo924
    06.19.20

Fundraiser hit

I have loved these since I'm a child we used to have fundraisers at my school with these donuts

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.18.20

I really like the taste of their glaze. I also like the fact that they put a lot of it on the donuts - some glazed donuts are barely glazed at all. Who wants to eat a plain donut? Not me! I also really enjoy the raspberry filled ones.

• Jana_Stew By  Jana_Stew
    04.06.20

Nothing beats homemade donuts, but still love these

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

So soft and yummy

Krispy Kreme's are so soft and yummy especially when they are warm and fresh.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    04.16.19

Best donuts ever.

Absolutely delicious donuts. Best donuts out there.

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Heaven in my 👄 (that sounds so wrong)

I used to be a dunkin donutsaholic until my husband and I moved to texas due to him being stationed there through the military I tried a Krispy kreme donut the second month after moving out there and lets just say I became addicted like gained 20 pounds addicted. That was 4 years ago and lets just say I will never again touch another donut from dunkin (do nots) Because once i tried my first krispy Keene donut I knew there was no other donut for me. They are just that good!

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

Krispy Kreme doughnuts are delicious when hot and awful when not! The texture is weird and greasy once the doughnuts cool down. If you choose to eat these doughnuts, eat them while they're hot!

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

A special treat

Of course, these are DELICIOUS, even if the calorie count is super high! I consider them a special treat. :)

• veelovesfreestuff2020 By  veelovesfreestuff2020
    01.30.18

Sooo yummy

Super sweet? Yes. Super good? Yes. Addictive? Absolutely. I think these are the best donuts around. NOT the healthiest but man sooo good.

• Roxett By  Roxett
    01.21.18

Best donuts ever!!!

These donuts are to die for, as soon as I saw them on here, I started craving them. They smell fresh and taste even better. They are soft and just delicious. Try them ASAP!