Krispy Kreme Donuts | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.21.14

Best doughnuts ever! They are even better from the Krispy Kreme stores when the sign says "Hot Doughnuts". Melt in your mouth deliciousness! The only problem is that I could eat a dozen at a time!

• Brittbrat1012 By  Brittbrat1012
    09.07.18

Heaven in my 👄 (that sounds so wrong)

I used to be a dunkin donutsaholic until my husband and I moved to texas due to him being stationed there through the military I tried a Krispy kreme donut the second month after moving out there and lets just say I became addicted like gained 20 pounds addicted. That was 4 years ago and lets just say I will never again touch another donut from dunkin (do nots) Because once i tried my first krispy Keene donut I knew there was no other donut for me. They are just that good!

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

Krispy Kreme doughnuts are delicious when hot and awful when not! The texture is weird and greasy once the doughnuts cool down. If you choose to eat these doughnuts, eat them while they're hot!

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

A special treat

Of course, these are DELICIOUS, even if the calorie count is super high! I consider them a special treat. :)

• Verotechno By  Verotechno
    01.30.18

Sooo yummy

Super sweet? Yes. Super good? Yes. Addictive? Absolutely. I think these are the best donuts around. NOT the healthiest but man sooo good.

• Roxett By  Roxett
    01.21.18

Best donuts ever!!!

These donuts are to die for, as soon as I saw them on here, I started craving them. They smell fresh and taste even better. They are soft and just delicious. Try them ASAP!

• BossQueen By  BossQueen
    08.21.17

These are delicious. Best when bought at the Krispy Kreme shop fresh. But still tasty store bought pop in your microwave no more than 8 seconds for a hot bakery taste.

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

Not for me

I personally do not like crispy creme donuts. The dough is nice and soft but the amount of glaze is just too much. I would love to have a donut that doesn't try to kill me while I eat it. If the glaze was decreased I may just like them.

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.22.16

Addicting!

These donuts are so delicious without even trying. Looking at them, they are your simple glazed donuts, but the taste, omg! So delicious, if you haven't already tried them, what are you waiting for??

• ChelseyShanelle By  ChelseyShanelle
    07.14.16

Yumz

My boyfriend introduced me to these and they are sweeter than I like. But very good donuts! Worth the travel!

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911
    07.07.16

#1 choice

Not usually a donut fan but these are the best donuts I have ever tasted. You can easily eat 5 in one sitting!