Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken | SheSpeaks

• Strawberryblondebomb By  Strawberryblondebomb

Great stuff

I use this stuff all the time and love the different choices they have. I would much rather have this over the bland store brands. One of those items you don't go cheap for

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67

Stovetop Stuffing

Excellent base for stuffing! I always add green peppers, onions, celery, butter and cornbread for extra flavor!

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie

Imagine a stove top?

I made ours in the microwave but I believe you can make it on the Stove Top as well and it came out just as good My kids loved it as well as the adults. Everything was so soft and we just used it as a side dish, not even for the stuffing. The seasoning was on point, not too salty or no flavor. It took a few minutes but I didn't mind the wait for how good it came out.

• darrington By  darrington
    06.13.20

Favorite Product

This has been a favorite of mine for over 30 years. I love the flavor and consistency of Stove Top.

• BellaBella2 By  BellaBella2
    10.23.18

family favorite

Still my family's favorite. I've tried others but only this one seems to be spiced just right and cook into consistency they expect

• brittneym12 By  brittneym12
    08.04.17

It's not my favorite dressing. I'd rather have dressing made from scratch than out of the box, but it is affordable. There's only a few ingredients you need to make the meal and it's quicker than homemade dressing, but I'd rather wait for a few hours than eat this.