Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Minis Review | SheSpeaks

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    10.30.15

Great when you are dining by yourself or a lunch date. I love the fact that it is in individual packs which makes it easier to transport for a picnic

• Dval22 By  Dval22
    10.29.15

I love these. They are very easy to use and convenient but more pricey than a regular block of cream cheesee. its perfect on the go!!...

• mousieornelas By  mousieornelas
    08.06.14

i love philadelphia cream cheese. it taste so amazing on a toasted blueberry bagel in the morning with my cup of coffee. i absolutely love the idea of having these mini cream cheeses to put in my purse to take to work and anywhere on the go to eat with my veggies and anything else i have to eat for the day. this is a wonderful idea. thanks Kraft.

• wigg8734 By  wigg8734
    02.02.14

The Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese Minis are so great. They taste amazing as always and are so portable. I like to pack one with a bagel and its the perfect size to get in a quick snack during the day. These are so much more convenient than trying to pack the cream cheese in something or carting around the entire package. It also keeps the cream cheese fresh instead of getting crusty in the foil packages.

• beautybykryst By  beautybykryst
    01.21.14

Wonderful texture with amazing taste. I love this cream cheese, especially for my cheese balls, my family loves the amazing taste and hpow easy it is to spread!

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

I like the minis so I can pack just the right amount for a meal preportioned means no measuring which is a plus for me

• zoeybeth10 By  zoeybeth10
    11.13.12

I like the Philadelphia Cream Cheese Minis. It is just enough cream cheese and small enough to pack in lunches or for breakfast on the go. the little ones like to use it to dip their bread.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I like these. They are more pricey than a regular block of cream cheese, but they are also easy and convenient to use, hence the mark-up.

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    05.09.12

The single-serving size is terrible for the environment -- the extra packaging and the oil it takes to make it does so much harm. Save your money and buy the largest size and then make it in reusable and eco-friendly containers.

• tlc2000a By  tlc2000a
    05.09.12

I practically live in our boat on the weekends, and small is good. But too bad the price is NOT. Most likely will not keep getting these.

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    03.26.12

Philly is the only Cream cheese I buy...and I was ecstatic when I saw they now had minis...how perfect for breakfast on the go! But sadly the price is just ridiculously high...so I'll be sticking to the regular 8 oz pack.

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.21.12

Great idea I love their cream cheese but think the should rethink the price!! if it were cost effective I would give 5 stars. Maybe you could cut cost by paying a design engineer to repackage.

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    11.09.11

I like these because my family likes cream cheese bagels but we dont like them all the time. It seems like if I buy a tub or a bar of it half goes bad before I get to use it all. These are nice pre-portioned sizes that stay fresh. I'm very thrilled with them and I also like that they come in flavors!

• Jensimp_ly By  Jensimp_ly
    09.30.11

I love this product. It is so much easier to snap off a portion and take it on the go with me rather than trudging along a whole container or putting the cream cheese on my bagel a head of time. I used this tons of times over the summer.

• mom2402 By  mom2402
    09.18.11

I cannot rationalize spending this much money. I would rather put it in my own to- go container.