Kraft Handi Snacks Oreo Cookies 'n Creme Dip Review | SheSpeaks

• KaylieLopez By  KaylieLopez
    11.05.15

Very tasty! They are great for a quick grab on the go snack!

• bslack87 By  bslack87
    10.02.13

4 of my 5 children lived these. I however wasnt inpressed by the sugar amount. Calorie amount. Sodium amount. I wont be buying these again also not worth the price

• goomba320 By  goomba320
    09.16.13

too much sugar

• kngmckellar By  kngmckellar
    09.12.13

Didn't care for these much. I prefer the regular oreos.

• bremarie37 By  bremarie37
    09.10.13

I love these. So quick and essy plus they taste great. Pluud, they are packaged so they dont get squished in the bottom of the lunch bag.

• ashdingus By  ashdingus
    08.20.13

It is a easy snack on the go! I packed them on a trip to amusement park instead of paying extra for toppings on ice cream my kids dipped the cookie sticks. new favorite treat!

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.28.13

These are handy. Good for snack and lunch boxes

• BOSSLADYNELLIE By  BOSSLADYNELLIE
    10.06.12

I'VE NEVER TRIED THESE BUT MY BROTHER LOVES OREOS... I THINK MY BROTHER WOULD LOVE THESE. THE GOOD FOR GRAB AND GO :)

• abomstad By  abomstad
    10.06.12

I, nor did my 3 year old cared for these. Plus they are not very healthy.

• kbusse By  kbusse
    12.02.11

Very disappointing. The cream was grainy and left a bad taste. The chocolate cookie part was good, but I would rather pick up oreo minis.

• hipindychic19 By  hipindychic19
    11.10.11

We love this at our house , and they are not that expensive and easy when your on the go.

• Fairviewpark25 By  Fairviewpark25
    11.05.11

Wow! I thought they were very good when I had them. I only dug into one box though. Kinda scary with the moisture and all.

• Samantha33 By  Samantha33
    11.02.11

Oreos are loved at our house but everyone thought these were gross. The creme has a very bad taste.

• Pansey By  Pansey
    10.08.11

Their okay, not something I would buy every time I go to the store. My kids didn't like the taste of the creme, but my husband said that it was okay.

• JKayeJ By  JKayeJ
    10.06.11

I keep a three year old everyday and he loves these....almost as much as I do!!