Kotex U by Kotex Tampons | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    09.14.12

Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.

• ecobb83 ecobb83
    03.10.13

I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Comfortable and fits correctly!

I just tried these a few months ago. I have always used the paper tampons. The plastic just feels better and seems to stay in place. They hold more than I had anticipated and they are comfortable the whole time!

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    04.02.19

My favorite brand of tampons to use! I recently tried to switch to another tampon that was slightly cheaper, and ended up going back to the Kotex U clicks.

• AllieMoje By  AllieMoje
    03.20.19

Love this product!

I have used U by Kotex for multiple years now and I will never go back to another product. I have never had any issues and have always had a pleasant experience! I love using U by Kotex for all activities in my everyday life!

• koraimaperea By  koraimaperea
    03.16.19

Not very absorbent

Kotex was the first brand of tampons I used and I liked them. They are comfortable and small enough to fit in my purse or even pocket. However, they don?t provide the protection I need. They aren?t as absorbent on my heavy days.

• Mollyann91 By  Mollyann91
    01.11.19

I always used pearl, but i used these at my best friends house and while the super isn?t as absorbing as the super plus in pearls, they don?t change shape weirdly and I don?t leak as much with them. LOVE these!

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

Great for on the go I just don?t like how it doesn?t have the leak guard braid 😩

• Catherinej90 By  Catherinej90
    06.30.18

No leaks

He's on my go-to! Growing up I used to use Tampax a lot but while visiting my sister I tried these and for me these worked a lot better. I've been buying them ever since I feel they protect a lot better against leaks.

• Arinthea By  Arinthea
    11.06.17

Great protection against leaks, Love this & used these while in high school

• Spazz1218 By  Spazz1218
    02.25.17

My girlfriend has PCOS and thi's brand is her go to product for feminine products. Other tampons cause her to feel nauseous and want to pass out her doctor said sometimes its the type of bleach that they use for othe tampons. But this product is a very good one.

• Sousafam12 By  Sousafam12
    02.21.17

I got a free sample of this product sent to me and I truly loved it. I really like that the area you hold while inserting has a very soft rubber makes it easy to hold onto.