Kotex U by Kotex Tampons | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    09.14.12

Kotex pad come a long way. U is so comfortable and has good absorbent. Love it.

• ecobb83 ecobb83
    03.10.13

I've used Kotex brand products before and never had any issues, but recently I purchased this product and was very displeased to find the tampon falling apart inside of me. I didnt leave it in for an extended amount of time, just the usual couple of hours. As i went to pull it out i found it unraveled and a long strand about 6-8" in length that followed. I thought maybe it was just that one, which was bad, but I tried a few more and the same thing happened. This terrifies me bc I'm afraid there is some more of the product stuck inside me and I certainly dont want TSS. Have never experienced a problem like this before with any other tampons or even the Kotex brand. I wont be purchasing U by Kotex any longer.

• Neesecolumbus By  Neesecolumbus
    07.15.18

Great for on the go I just don?t like how it doesn?t have the leak guard braid 😩

• Catherinej90 By  Catherinej90
    06.30.18

No leaks

He's on my go-to! Growing up I used to use Tampax a lot but while visiting my sister I tried these and for me these worked a lot better. I've been buying them ever since I feel they protect a lot better against leaks.

• Arinthea By  Arinthea
    11.06.17

Great protection against leaks, Love this & used these while in high school

• Spazz1218 By  Spazz1218
    02.25.17

My girlfriend has PCOS and thi's brand is her go to product for feminine products. Other tampons cause her to feel nauseous and want to pass out her doctor said sometimes its the type of bleach that they use for othe tampons. But this product is a very good one.

• Sousafam12 By  Sousafam12
    02.21.17

I got a free sample of this product sent to me and I truly loved it. I really like that the area you hold while inserting has a very soft rubber makes it easy to hold onto.

• Savvy5 By  Savvy5
    10.20.16

Don't buy these

These tampons suck. They hurt and are very uncomfortable I thought they weren't good at all

• evilynice By  evilynice
    08.17.16

I found these tampons to be the most comfortable fit with my body, all the other brands I have ever tried I could still feel the tampon.

• Jenski0917 By  Jenski0917
    08.11.16

This is my number one choice for a tampon. Comfortable, small enough to fit in a small bag or pocket, and the wrapper doesnt fall apart in my purse!

• monicacrawford48 By  monicacrawford48
    08.08.16

I LOVE this item. I love that the tampon won't come out while it's sitting in your purse or anything because you have to click it! It's my number one choice.

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Have-to-have product!

Absolutely live by these during that time of the month! Never leak. Handy because they are so small and you can just put it in your pocket.