Kotex Cleanwear | SheSpeaks

• Catsarepurry By  Catsarepurry
    07.02.18

Love them

I love them! They are one of my go to pads and they are very absorbent and thin.

• themissysue By  themissysue
    03.21.16

These pads have the best wings ever! They're so thin you barely notice they're there. I've had to check before because I thought I had forgotten to put one on...

• chef223 By  chef223
    03.19.16

I love these ultrathin pads with wings! With my allergies and chemical sensitivities I appreciate that these pads have no perfume, no scent what so ever! The wings and adhesive hold the pads in place well. Once in awhile the adhesive sticks to the pad itself but I call customer service and they have sent out a coupon for a free box.

• valentta By  valentta
    07.23.14

I actually really really like this product. It's geared for I guess younger women or teenagers (judging by the sparkly packing) but its soooo comfortable and its thin by default. My go-to brand was Stay-free because it was ultra thin. Now, I go and get U by Kotex because just as great and its also available in bulk my BJs.