Korres Yogurt Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

OMGsh. You'll want to eat it. So smooth.

• GypsyNurse By  GypsyNurse
    11.23.13

The velvety smooth texture is lovely on the skin. The smell is quite strong in the beginning, so for those of you with a sensitivity to this, it does fade after a bit. For me, it had a wonderful cooling effect on my skin and when I woke the next morning my skin looked plumper and smooth and felt hydrated. It was really quite the indulgent nighttime ritual and although a bit pricey, I felt it worth every penny after seeing my skin the next morning. I will be repurchasing!

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    08.28.13

This works particularly well in the winter, when your face is dry and cracking. In the summer, it is a bit much because of the heat, especially if your face is oily and/or sweaty. But, I put ot on at night, and it really seems to help!

• TAMMY714 By  TAMMY714
    08.19.10

This sounds like an awsome product, I love the fact that it's natural. I really want to try this. Thanks

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.15.10

Holy shit, this sounds amazing!!!! I like how it's all-natural, because I hate using icky chenical toners and face washes. I think i have combination skin, I'm not sure. It gets flaky on my chin, and oily on my forehead. This sounds like a great product. Could I please have a free sample before buying? My birthday is coming up, and, if I like it, my parents will buy it for me, 'cause it's my B-day! (Hooray!) I have a feeling this stuff will work, but I want to try it out first, because I can't have my parent's wasting their money when they're trying to do something nice for me. Thanks!

• pandazoo By  pandazoo
    10.08.09

I got this and used it on my trip to a place where it was humid, and it was way too oily for my combination skin. But I find that now that the weather is changing and my face is getting drier, it's very hydrating for my skin! So I guess it really depends on your skin type and the climate. Still, it's very yogurty. Try the Korres Yogurt Mask -- I love that one.

• esavingsblog By  esavingsblog
    09.24.09

I have oily skin and stopped using moisturizer so I am going to try this!

• JIROSKI By  JIROSKI
    09.23.09

sounds interesting. would love to try this

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.23.09

I am going to have to try this product.

• Pepperjune By  Pepperjune
    09.18.09

Thanks! I am going to try it!