Korres Deep Color Mascara | SheSpeaks

• GetUpAndTryAgain By  GetUpAndTryAgain
    04.19.11

2 stars for the only two reviews posted....I've never heard of this But I love a great mascara. I will be trying this out! Im actually willing to bet that I will be giving this a 5star review after using this!

• kaylakyle By  kaylakyle
    04.19.11

This product works! I noticed a clear difference in the length of my lashes immediately! No clumps and each individual lash was seperated. My eyes popped! So said a co-worker!

• cenmad By  cenmad
    09.01.09

This is a truly grea mascara. It doesn't volumize as much as some (Dior Dior Show, for example), but it definitely lengthens and lasts quite literally all day. I'm on my second tube, and it's never flaked or smudged, even in 100+ degree heat and 98% humidity. It washes off easily with soap and water. I love that it's not only all that, but natural, too. Other natural mascaras I've tried have been terrible. At last one that gives me the whole package! Great at this price point, too.