Kong Extreme Dog Toy Black | SheSpeaks

• ladylambe713 By  ladylambe713
    08.03.17

Love this thing! It has lasted 5+ years at this point and provided a life saving amount of entertainment to our four dogs. We often use cheese whiz or peanut butter inside and can just run it through the dishwasher when it needs a good cleaning. I highly recommend it for any dog that needs a little mental stimulation.

• Clnapier By  Clnapier
    06.05.17

10/10

I give this product 5 stars because I bought two when my GSD was a puppy. He's now 2 years old and I still have both Kongs! They are VERY durable! I usually fill them up with canned dog food and freeze them, although they sell cans of kong fillers that do the same thing. I'm just cheap. He can't tear these things up, they're indestructible!

• Haileyjane By  Haileyjane
    02.20.17

Love!

I have a Blue Heeler who LOVES Kong toys!! This specific toy is so much fun because the shape causes it to bouce in unpredictable directions when you throw or bounce it. Dog toys get chased all over my house by my two dogs and this one has lasted for about a year now. Dog toys can be so expensive and not only are these affordable, they last for a very long time!! It can be easily rinsed off when dirty and it doesn't show any wear or tear. Kong toys are worth every penny!

• ArianWolf By  ArianWolf
    06.30.16

The best!

Kongs are the best for occupying dogs! It's really a must to teach your dog to love chewing on these! The black extreme Kongs are especially awesome for the super strong chewers! My dogs love Kongs!

• afrench1985 By  afrench1985
    06.23.16

Perfect for occupying pooch

Purchased this for my Dachshund who destroys everything. This toy is indestructible! It is also perfect to keep him busy, just fill with peanut butter and freeze, when you need keep your pooch occupied, just grab this out of the freezer and he will be too busy trying the lick the frozen peanut butter from the center to get into trouble!

• happygirl77 By  happygirl77
    07.14.15

Love this! My boggle can not chew this up awesome toy!

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

This has been a fantastic toy for each of my large breed dogs. I opt to fill with peanut butter or some of the healthier treats on the market rather than the kong brand treats but the toy itself is great and long lasting for tough chewers of all sizes!

• TtBean By  TtBean
    10.08.14

Nash loves this toy. He's a Golden retriever and carries this thing everywhere. He's been unable to work a piece off of it yet, and it's withstood his chewing and playing. Tough dog toy.

• nagent99 By  nagent99
    01.04.14

My Boxer tears everything up and can not destroy this. It is so well made! Buster will spend hours trying to get to the peanut butter I put in the middle. Excellent product!

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Great for dogs that love to destroy their toys. This thing is nearly indestructible. The only thing is some dogs find it boring and won't play with it.