Kohls | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I really hate stores that everything is always on sale. This is a ploy to make you think that you are getting a good deal. I do like shopping here when they have Kohls bucks because you get more bang for you buck.

• lstar101112 lstar101112
    08.28.13

This store is way over priced and is only really a good deal, "sale" when stuff is on clearance. They jack all the prices up and then offer these huge sales to make you feel like you are getting such a great deal when in reality it is just the normal price it should be selling for. The quality of their clothes is not that great either.

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    04.17.19

I'm a Kohl's girl

Kohl's is my go to store whenever I need home goods or clothing/shoes. I love it because you can ALWAYS find a coupon and will never end up paying full price at checkout. And they have really nice quality merchandise!

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.31.19

Great store!

Kohl?s has most of all the top brands, most generally has some awesome sales along with coupons! They have just about everything you need in the store except for groceries! My family loves shopping at kohl?s!

• Lpiantedosi18 By  Lpiantedosi18
    03.30.19

LOVE Kohl?s. They have a great selection and always have deals and specials. Plus Kohl?s cash is a nice bonus too!

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    02.20.19

I use to shop at Kohl's all the time but now that I'm unable to drive, I have to do my shopping on-line and everything in my size is always sold out. Plus I feel the prices have really gone up. Unless I have multiple discounts I can use on items I will shop somewhere else

• Hwaggoner By  Hwaggoner
    01.24.19

great shop

A place you can find everything. They sales are really good and I love you can use coupons and save even more

• sunflowersmile1976 By  sunflowersmile1976
    12.29.18

Kohls puts sales on the first weekend of EVERY month, being when most bills are due. The quality is nothing special and the style is a repeat of years past. Jewelry is WAY overdosed for nickel plates or sterling silver. Nothing close to anything that won't turn your finger green. The men section is oddly stages. Either dress like your a California yuppy or a super old tennis player from the country club. Where is the average guy?

• Deebutter90 By  Deebutter90
    12.29.18

Rather shop online then go to the store.

Kohl?s store in general is great but the employees need to understand body language m. In Cincinnati Kohl?s the employees kept asking me( Black female) while this woman(white woman) was walking and stuffing. I was going to inform the next person that ask me if I?m finding everything ok, but instead I told her great example to the woman and went to Walmart where they understand. Smh

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

Honestly, if it wasn't for their great discounts, I would never buy clothes there. I seriously got a whole outfit for under $20 there just by shopping their discount rack. I also think that they have a good home goods section too.

• Janetteschebel By  Janetteschebel
    01.24.18

I use to love Kohl?s! Lately I have been very disappointed with their sales and quality of items! I ordered several items online and most of them had issues! They sent me a shirt with a noticeable rip in it, they packaged a wooden side so poorly it was destroyed in the mail! They sent me the wrong bedskirt! It was terrible! Thankfully they replace or refunded all the items but just the hassle of going to the store to return or exchange everything was annoying!

• ouhlala13 By  ouhlala13
    10.13.17

So so

Kohl's is normally the last store I check when I am looking for something. They are not situated around other stores, they are generally tucked back in a corner. I wonder if they really want you shopping there. Sometimes I find good deals, other times I am left feeling disappointed. I wish the prices and merchandise were more consistent.