Kohls | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I really hate stores that everything is always on sale. This is a ploy to make you think that you are getting a good deal. I do like shopping here when they have Kohls bucks because you get more bang for you buck.

• lstar101112 lstar101112
    08.28.13

This store is way over priced and is only really a good deal, "sale" when stuff is on clearance. They jack all the prices up and then offer these huge sales to make you feel like you are getting such a great deal when in reality it is just the normal price it should be selling for. The quality of their clothes is not that great either.

• Agee58 By  Agee58
    10.14.19

I think I like Kohls

I shop at Kohls online I Like that they have coupons. I havent shopped much but when i did i received my order in a timely manner. Now they do seem to be exspensive but if I can catch a bargin then I am happy with their product.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.13.19

Kohls!

Kohls is one of my fave holiday shopping store! Great brands! Low prices! I dosent love Kohls 💸!!! I definitely recommend shopping here.

• Senoraspeaks27 By  Senoraspeaks27
    06.07.19

Love the app

I don't always enjoy shopping in-store at Kohl's because it can be backed up at the check-out and sometimes the displays are very disorganized, but I really love their app, where you can purchase through the app and pick up in store. As a mom of little kids, this is a great option for me to get what I need without dragging them through the store.

• Cdettra By  Cdettra
    06.07.19

Since Elder Beerman closed in our town, Kohl?s is the only decent department store we have. Getting 30% off coupon is nice. The Kohl?s cash can be annoying because I already bought what I wanted when I earned the cash so I don?t always use them.

• mybluefairy By  mybluefairy
    06.05.19

Kohls has really started to grow on me over the past couple of years. I never used to shop there because I thought it was "an old person store" and everything was way overpriced. Then, one day, I got a coupon in the mail so I thought, what the heck, let's check it out. Boy was I surprised! They have amazing clearance prices, and then you can often use coupons on top of that! I have been buying almost all of my Christmas presents from Kohls for the past couple of years. You can find almost anything there. The prices in store are usually better than online for some reason, so if you want really good deals you need to go to the store. Never pay full price for anything, because not only will they always have a sale but if you need to return something you're going to get the lowest sale price ever listed anyway if you were given it as a gift and have no receipt!

• 17lauramarie By  17lauramarie
    04.17.19

I'm a Kohl's girl

Kohl's is my go to store whenever I need home goods or clothing/shoes. I love it because you can ALWAYS find a coupon and will never end up paying full price at checkout. And they have really nice quality merchandise!

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.31.19

Great store!

Kohl?s has most of all the top brands, most generally has some awesome sales along with coupons! They have just about everything you need in the store except for groceries! My family loves shopping at kohl?s!

• Lpiantedosi18 By  Lpiantedosi18
    03.30.19

LOVE Kohl?s. They have a great selection and always have deals and specials. Plus Kohl?s cash is a nice bonus too!

• WonderWomen72 By  WonderWomen72
    02.20.19

I use to shop at Kohl's all the time but now that I'm unable to drive, I have to do my shopping on-line and everything in my size is always sold out. Plus I feel the prices have really gone up. Unless I have multiple discounts I can use on items I will shop somewhere else

• Hwaggoner By  Hwaggoner
    01.24.19

great shop

A place you can find everything. They sales are really good and I love you can use coupons and save even more