Kohls | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I really hate stores that everything is always on sale. This is a ploy to make you think that you are getting a good deal. I do like shopping here when they have Kohls bucks because you get more bang for you buck.

• lstar101112 lstar101112
    08.28.13

This store is way over priced and is only really a good deal, "sale" when stuff is on clearance. They jack all the prices up and then offer these huge sales to make you feel like you are getting such a great deal when in reality it is just the normal price it should be selling for. The quality of their clothes is not that great either.

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

Honestly, if it wasn't for their great discounts, I would never buy clothes there. I seriously got a whole outfit for under $20 there just by shopping their discount rack. I also think that they have a good home goods section too.

• Janetteschebel By  Janetteschebel
    01.24.18

I use to love Kohl?s! Lately I have been very disappointed with their sales and quality of items! I ordered several items online and most of them had issues! They sent me a shirt with a noticeable rip in it, they packaged a wooden side so poorly it was destroyed in the mail! They sent me the wrong bedskirt! It was terrible! Thankfully they replace or refunded all the items but just the hassle of going to the store to return or exchange everything was annoying!

• ouhlala13 By  ouhlala13
    10.13.17

So so

Kohl's is normally the last store I check when I am looking for something. They are not situated around other stores, they are generally tucked back in a corner. I wonder if they really want you shopping there. Sometimes I find good deals, other times I am left feeling disappointed. I wish the prices and merchandise were more consistent.

• Amc1165 By  Amc1165
    09.19.17

Not a fan

I used to enjoy Kohls, but they don't change their selection and assortments often enough to keep me interested. I get so many coupons, and when you can't really find anything you need or want at the store, that says something about what they carry. Also, I don't think they treat their employees well. They put on a good face to the public, but at corporate, it's all about who you know, not your results. The company needs better, more honest leadership at the top.

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.18.17

Wonderful world of Kohl

This store is wonderful. To shop this store you have to know when to use your percentage off and your Kohls cash to spend your money. Those that don't know how to shop find Kohl it hard and don't understand the percentage off and kohl cash.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

ADDICTIVE STORE

Kohls ALWAYS has sales & DON'T forget to sign up with their members rewards (free) AND check out the backs of every department - their clearance is AMAZING

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I'm not really a fan of Kohls. I feel like they are a bit pricey. Their clothes not so much but I love shopping for bed sheets here.

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Reasonable Priced

This store has some reasonably priced goods and such. They also have some nice sales as well. Always try and get some of that Kohl's Cash you can use at a later date. They have some good sales/rebates on everyday food prep items too. I like it but, I refuse to go there with my mom. We'll be in there all day.

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

I just feel like everything is messy and unorganized, and it's hard to find things. Maybe it's my local store, but I don't like shopping here. I also feel like original prices are highly inflated so that the sale price seems good, when it actually should be the actual price.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    08.02.16

Great Savings at Kohl's

Kohl's is an affordable department store. They have coupons for everyone whether you have their credit card or not. If you do have a Kohl's charge you get the best savings. Kohl's charge customers can get up to 30% off their entire purchase. Also if you have their rewards card, for every $100 spent for a month, you get $5 dollars in kohl's cash. When kohl's cash is going on, you get $10 for every $50 spent. If you can't find something in store, they have online kiosks that will let you order, and get free shipping to your house. If you are not satisfied with something, they have a no hassle return policy. You can also do even exchanges, for example you can exchange a shirt for a different color or size. Even stuff like electronics and items that are not on sale, you can still receive kohl's cash for them.