Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    02.04.15

This product is great to make spinach dip. I follow the recipe on the back except I add white onion instead of green onion and I omit the water chestnuts! It is delicious and I serve it in a Kings Hawaiian bread bowl. Great for parties!

• Greatladysub5 By  Greatladysub5
    05.01.16

Oh this an awesome package to make all kinds of dips. Spinach dip and even broccoli soup. My favorite dishes to eat. Great to make for parties . and get together.

• brejgeiselman80 By  brejgeiselman80
    04.26.16

The secret to the best spinach dip

You can make the best spinach dip that you ever tasted with this mix. I remember when I was growing up my mother always had a stash of this vegetable soup mix in the cupboard. So many memories of helping her make this and then helping dad eat this with slices of toasted French bread.

• ElephantsRule By  ElephantsRule
    04.20.16

So delicious in spinach dip! its a hit at every pitch-in and party!

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521
    04.06.16

I love this stuff, especially for my vegetable spinach dip! I use half mayo and sour cream and a pack of drained frozen spinach with a pack of this and its the best dip ever!

• lspringman By  lspringman
    03.29.16

The only thing I've ever used this for was to make spinach dip...and boy it makes for a yummy spinach dip! I like it with Hawaiian sweet bread the best!

• Savannahjane20 By  Savannahjane20
    11.16.15

My husband thought I was crazy for making spinach dip with this. But then he tried it now every trip to the grocery store this is a must.

• BethBakes By  BethBakes
    10.29.15

I only use this product for the spinach dip. My daughter is crazy about it.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

This makes some really great spinach dip, I love it with saltine crackers

• MarciaB By  MarciaB
    02.26.15

This is my popular spinach dip foundation. It makes the very popular dish a quick-fix for me whether for party time or an everyday snack. It helps me integrate vegetables into our diet.

• katfos By  katfos