Klorane Dry Shampoo Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk | SheSpeaks

• greenbean1220 greenbean1220
    09.23.14

I'm not calling myself an expert on dry shampoos, but every time I see a new one I buy it. I'm always hoping that one day I'll find the solution to greasy hair without washing. Klorane is the closest I've come. Where as it doesn't perform miracles, it definitely made a difference to the point that I could confidently leave my house without thinking the world was judging me for skipping a wash. Bonus, it has a pleasant, fresh scent that really helps in convincing yourself that no one will notice.

• sparklemonkeys0 By  sparklemonkeys0
    11.10.15

I'm blonde, so I'm only using myself for part of this review. For a white-cast test, I used my boyfriend who has very dark hair. The fragrance is very faint and wears off quick, so you don't have some contrasting smell lingering. I used it two "washes" in a row, and the second go there was hardly ANY buildup. It was much like morning-after hairspray that didn't flake. Big, soft, hair. The formula is VERY smooth, and a little goes a very long way. Being blonde, I only needed to massage it into my scalp. My boyfriend, the white-cast disappeared after using a fine comb (or even a soft brush will do).

• raquelslaughter By  raquelslaughter
    08.17.15

I have the travel size of this and when I blowout my hair and straighten it, this is my save all for a weekend of great hair. I spray this on my scalp and rub it in and the oil is absorbed so that my hair does not have a greasy look to it. Plus it gives it volume so it is not flat.

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    06.05.15

I received this in an Ipsy subscription box. I have short hair so I normally I don't need a dry shampoo. I have used it and enjoyed how my hair responded.

• alyssamendolia By  alyssamendolia
    10.23.14

I usually hate dry shamppo, and i really loved this one! It was very light weight and it actually made my scalp feel clean!

• EAugustin By  EAugustin
    10.17.14

I'm a runner and I love using this. I blow out my hair and this really keeps my hair looking nice.

• happykidsinc By  happykidsinc
    10.07.14

Completely agree with the previous reviewers! This dry shampoo is amazing, I often blow dry my hair straight and therefore want to not wash my hair for 3-4 days. This is the perfect shampoo to sustain my hairstyle. Thumbs up!

• greenbean1220 By  greenbean1220
    09.23.14

• Shanshan603 By  Shanshan603
    02.23.14

"This award-winning dry shampoo with oat milk cleans hair in minutes without using water! Klorane`s Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk is an Allure Editors Choice Award winner and also listed in Marie Claire magazine`s 15 Best Products of All Time December 2009". - Google Reviews