Kleenex Hand Towels Review | SheSpeaks

• evoladyjones By  evoladyjones
    05.25.15

Considering I have very bad allergies I buy tissue all the time and Kleenex is my favorite brand. I usually get the one with aloe lotion it helps with preventing my knose from getting red dried out and chapped.

• fixedcrystal By  fixedcrystal
    02.02.15

I love Kleenex. The only drawback is that they are pretty expensive compared to paper towels.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

I love to have these at the house when we are having a party. They are think and dry hands well and they prevent the guest from wiping their hands on my towels.

• Kalimama By  Kalimama
    08.18.14

Amazing! I have 6 children, and these are a godsend. Beats the heck out of baby wipes, I keep them in home and in the car.

• sarahburgess By  sarahburgess
    08.13.14

perfect to keep in your car

• momssixlittlemonkeys By  momssixlittlemonkeys
    07.28.14

These are perfect for hand towels.

• vanessadc By  vanessadc
    07.28.14

I give it a four star rating because of the price. They're more expensive than a roll of paper towels, but they're very convenient and very soft. I do like having them wedged behind the towel rack in the bathroom so that I don't have to continually use a dirty hand towel every time I need to dry my hands.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Work great, but these seem like a waste, and are too expensive.

• ShaynaNabinger By  ShaynaNabinger
    02.24.13

Nice to use but expensive.

• barrybunch By  barrybunch
    02.13.13

These are good quality; thick and soft. They are a bit expensive so I buy them for when I am entertaining so my guests each have a clean hand towel. I would love to use them for everyday but it isn't cost effective for us

• tabster54 By  tabster54
    01.29.13

I love these! They are good quality and a lot more sanitary than a hand towel. BUT the price is a bit hefty, for someone who needs the savings I would not be able to purchase these on a regular basis.

• Kristymc86 By  Kristymc86
    01.25.13

Thick and great quality

• thecouponsista By  thecouponsista
    12.21.12

These towels are nice and thick. They're kind of expensive though and I'm not sure if I would buy these because I usually use my own hand towels. However, If you have a cold, these might be a better alternative.

• cottncndydreams By  cottncndydreams
    03.08.12

These things are great for my kitchen, someone is constantly washing hands or needing to dry them off and these are awesome. They are nice and thick and doesnt fall apart when you add a little water to them. the cost is a little expensive though but when I get them for a good deal I always try to.

• auhren By  auhren
    02.17.12

I love the quality of the towels, I had them in my bathroom for my 3 yr old to use to dry her hands. I do agree with some that it is wasteful because recycling and reusing things is more economical and more environmentally friendly. I bought them on sale and with a coupon that doubled so it made them affordable to try. I have not purchased any recently because of the price but I do like the towels, they are very convenient.