Kleenex Hand Towels | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I love to have these at the house when we are having a party. They are think and dry hands well and they prevent the guest from wiping their hands on my towels.

• evoladyjones By  evoladyjones
    05.25.15

Considering I have very bad allergies I buy tissue all the time and Kleenex is my favorite brand. I usually get the one with aloe lotion it helps with preventing my knose from getting red dried out and chapped.

• fixedcrystal By  fixedcrystal
    02.02.15

I love Kleenex. The only drawback is that they are pretty expensive compared to paper towels.

• katfos By  katfos
    08.25.14

• Kalimama By  Kalimama
    08.18.14

Amazing! I have 6 children, and these are a godsend. Beats the heck out of baby wipes, I keep them in home and in the car.

• sarahburgess By  sarahburgess
    08.13.14

perfect to keep in your car

• momssixlittlemonkeys By  momssixlittlemonkeys
    07.28.14

These are perfect for hand towels.

• vanessadc By  vanessadc
    07.28.14

I give it a four star rating because of the price. They're more expensive than a roll of paper towels, but they're very convenient and very soft. I do like having them wedged behind the towel rack in the bathroom so that I don't have to continually use a dirty hand towel every time I need to dry my hands.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Work great, but these seem like a waste, and are too expensive.

• ShaynaNabinger By  ShaynaNabinger
    02.24.13

Nice to use but expensive.

• barrybunch By  barrybunch
    02.13.13

These are good quality; thick and soft. They are a bit expensive so I buy them for when I am entertaining so my guests each have a clean hand towel. I would love to use them for everyday but it isn't cost effective for us