Klean Kanteen Statinless Steel Bottles | SheSpeaks

• Melinda_HomeMadeInterest By  Melinda_HomeMadeInterest
    07.10.14

I have several in different sizes and different lids. We use them everyday for water and save $$ instead of using water bottles, plus it's much better for the environment :)

• Alisonn By  Alisonn
    01.06.11

My youngest daughter started using this brand last year, I did not know about it at all. she doesn't use any more plastic bottled water, nor does my husband. I bought several more for her for Christmas. They are great, sturdy, and easy to wash. She takes one to school everyday and in the car as well. I bought one for myself, just haven't broken myslef away from the bottled water-almost! I really like them now myself. We love the colors, and I also got her the TAPPED promotional one of Kleen Kanteen this year. (movie TAPPED). I would really recommend this for anyone.

• rileypark By  rileypark
    04.03.10

I will only use stainless steel water bottles for my family. And I like ones that have a cover. The biggest problem I have with Kleen Kanteen is that they tend to leak. For my kids crocodile creek water bottles have been pretty good, lessleaking, but too small for me to use.

• EwenWifey By  EwenWifey
    07.02.09

These are great since they don't Leach chemicals into our water however they do dent if thrown from a second story set of stairs onto concrete by a 2 year old...LOL. They are great though and the kids love them. You can get a cheaper version at Old Navy too ($5-7.50).

• R_lizza By  R_lizza
    05.29.09

would love to try them.. if i like them i would buy for my entire family (3)

• ckwildcat By  ckwildcat
    02.24.09

I love the Kleen Kanteens, but so far I've not used them with the kids. The water tastes fresh lo matter how long it may have been sitting there. Easy to clean, handwashing is not a chore at all.

• emilyfd By  emilyfd
    02.19.09

great and keep liquids cold for a long time.