KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer | SheSpeaks

• tracylyn tracylyn
    05.02.15

After years and years of using a hand mixer, I finally got my Kitchen aid mixer and I couldn't be happier. I use it for every mixing project I have from bread , cake, candy you name it. Clean up is a breeze and it saves me so much time and effort I just love it.

• talyssat talyssat
    10.22.12

I love to bake and cook, so I had to have this mixer. As soon as I saved up enough money I purchased one and was a little disappointed. It always leaves unmixed ingredients at the very bottom unless your constantly scraping down the sides and it is very loud. I purchased a cuisinart 7 quart mixer instead and I LOVE it. It's a little more expensive but worth every penny.

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.18.18

The ONLY Mixer you will ever need

As the founder of a successful Food / Cooking Blog, I get to review many products. This one is one that I had the pleasure of not only testing, but I kept this and still use it to this day.

• Sydeli By  Sydeli
    05.24.18

Expensive but worth it. It is a nice addition to our kitchen counter. Easy to clean, just throw the bowel in the dishwasher. Makes baking simple and easy.

• Gwen24 By  Gwen24
    05.14.18

Fire!

This mixer is fire! Okay. I'm not a baker or pasta maker extraordinaire so I don't use it at capacity, but let me just say my whisking days are OVER! You'll get the smoothst mix, any look like a baking superstar.

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    04.11.18

In love with my mixer

i got this for christmas this year and being a baker this made my whole life complete!!

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Kitchen Aid

I have this same exact mixer except mine is red. My favorite thing about this mixer is how big the bowl is. Everything works great and is easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone. The style is great to and I've always loved Kitchen Aid. Its a great brand that's dependable.

• Krystin By  Krystin
    11.01.17

The Best Mixer

This mixer is everything! It makes everything so perfect, no lumps in the mix and easy to use for those who aren't super kitchen savvy!

• Roseileen By  Roseileen
    10.24.17

Love all around!

I am a big fan of baking and have been really into macarons for the past few years. This lovely mixer has saved me so much time and fatigue and has always worked perfectly. It's super heavy, but that just means it isn't going to go anywhere. Perfectly sturdy and amazingly useful!

• hey_lee By  hey_lee
    10.23.17

Kitchen Aid

The Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer is really fantastic. I have the stainless steel bowl and it has gone through everything and it still stands and works like the day I first bought it. It has a lot of helpful settings and safety things so it can be used by everyone. It is heavy so I wouldn't recommend moving it from place to place.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

KitchenAid Mixer

KitchenAid makes the absolute best mixers that are built to last with smaller size making them easier to store.

• PattyC28 By  PattyC28
    10.11.17

Kitchen Staple

A kitchen staple for me. I've had my stand mixer for over eight years now and it's still as powerful as the day I unboxed it!