KitchenAid Stand Mixer Review | SheSpeaks

• KristinF922 By  KristinF922

Proud Owner!

Of course this may seem like an expensive investment. But it's just that! An Investment. You will have it forever!! It will last forever. It's so beautiful to see on my kitchen cabinet, I am proud to be an owner of a KitchenAid mixer. You will even make up reasons to utilize more than necessary, just to try out its many functions. I've been known to match other kitchen utensils to my mixer, because i Love it so much1

• Lonakay By  Lonakay
    05.14.21

My biggest helper in the kitchen

I love my KitchenAid mixer. The attachments make this my go to appliance for just about every meal. I love using my KitchenAid during the holidays and large gatherings ,It says my arthritis Leiden hands for wearing out.

• Nicole880 By  Nicole880

KitchenAid is the Best!

My KitchenAid is my favorite appliance in my kitchen, I have many attachments. This thing can do ANYTHING! Way better and more durable than any other mixer.

• Abis17 By  Abis17
    05.04.21

Best stand mixer ever!

I will never purchase another stand mixer again! I love my mixer!

• trishden By  trishden
    05.02.21

Good Product

I love my KitchenAid mixer, it does everything it's supposed to do & it's very solid.

• laizahill By  laizahill
    04.30.21

Awesome! I got one as a wedding gift and it was the best gift ever! The quality is amazing and I've been using mine for almost 4 years and it looks like new still.

• trustworth By  trustworth
    04.29.21

My son purchased one and let me use it and I loved it

• trustworth By  trustworth
    04.29.21

My son purchased one and let me use it and I loved it

• traceyk By  traceyk

BEST mixer EVER!

I received my mixer for Christmas and it has made cooking so much easier! I go to my mixer for multiple uses, cookies, mashed potatoes, frosting, cakes, etc. I highly recommend!!!

• apples By  apples

Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer

I have the 5 quart bowl and it has been fantastic. I started to use the hook hook for making bread. I found out if I use the hook then I do not need to knead the dough on the counter, win win. My holiday baking is so much easier with this mixer.

• dannyjeanne By  dannyjeanne
    04.27.21

This is a kitchen must-have!

I have had my Kitchen Aid stand mixer for over 15 years and it still works like it did when it was brand new! I use it all of the time and can't be without it. A must-have in the kitchen!

• DebEmilioSteve By  DebEmilioSteve

Worth the investment!

A must have! Awesome and amazing kitchen gear. Great for bread dough and so much more. Love all the changeable stirrers like the whisk and paddle. Worth the investment!

• amw180 By  amw180
    04.26.21

I don't know how I ever lived without it!

I was gifted my Kitchen Aid stand mixer only a few years ago for Christmas. I don't know how I ever lived without it!

• hanspeaks By  hanspeaks
    04.26.21

I?ve had my kitchenaid mixer for years now and it still works great! It?s sturdy and durable! Would recommend

• jbelevick By  jbelevick
    04.26.21

My favorite kitchen tool!!!

I love my kitchen aid standing mixer.. We use it a few times a week it is my favorite kitchen tool,. Multi use, it is very sturdy. Very well built, very easy to operate and a ultimate time saver. I love to cook and this tool makes my life so much easier. We have homemade bread every week now , I dont have to knead by hand the dough hook does all the work for me.