KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer | SheSpeaks

• tracylyn tracylyn
    05.02.15

After years and years of using a hand mixer, I finally got my Kitchen aid mixer and I couldn't be happier. I use it for every mixing project I have from bread , cake, candy you name it. Clean up is a breeze and it saves me so much time and effort I just love it.

• talyssat talyssat
    10.22.12

I love to bake and cook, so I had to have this mixer. As soon as I saved up enough money I purchased one and was a little disappointed. It always leaves unmixed ingredients at the very bottom unless your constantly scraping down the sides and it is very loud. I purchased a cuisinart 7 quart mixer instead and I LOVE it. It's a little more expensive but worth every penny.

• jpicker By  jpicker
    09.27.18

Great mixer - but heavy

I love this mixer - it feels industrial. It makes baking SO much easier for me. My only complaint is the weight. It is so heavy when I move it I'm petrified I'll drop it on my foot and lose a toe!

• Jcarrier0304 By  Jcarrier0304
    09.19.18

Hands down best product

I love my kitchen aid mixer. It's just like grandmamaw's, and you'll never have to but another one! Perfect size, but not too bulky. You'll find yourself using it all the time, because of it's ease and convience!!!! I don't know why I waited so long to buy one.... Must have for mother's

• Momto2ls By  Momto2ls
    08.31.18

This is a great mixer but I think that other products could be found that work just as well for a lower price point.

• Browneyedgirl90 By  Browneyedgirl90
    08.31.18

I have this mixer and it is amazing. I use it for everything from cake and cookie mixes to pizza dough. The bowl is also big so it helps when baking for school parties for the kids and holidays with family.

• empusagirl By  empusagirl
    08.28.18

Great Mixer, Great Quality

I run a small, home-based baking business so investing in a nicer mixer was necessary. I got this mixer and I absolutely love it. It is a bit pricey but the quality is worth it. The bowl screws into place so you don't have to hold it. The mixer tips back so you can easily remove the bowl or put ingredients in. Then it tips back down and locks into place so you can turn it on and be able to be free to do something else while it's mixing. This mixer has saved me time and spared my hands since I have psoriatic arthritis and carpal tunnel. There are also additional parts that you can get for things like making pasta and so on. It is a very nice mixer.

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.18.18

The ONLY Mixer you will ever need

As the founder of a successful Food / Cooking Blog, I get to review many products. This one is one that I had the pleasure of not only testing, but I kept this and still use it to this day.

• Sydeli By  Sydeli
    05.24.18

Expensive but worth it. It is a nice addition to our kitchen counter. Easy to clean, just throw the bowel in the dishwasher. Makes baking simple and easy.

• Gwen24 By  Gwen24
    05.14.18

Fire!

This mixer is fire! Okay. I'm not a baker or pasta maker extraordinaire so I don't use it at capacity, but let me just say my whisking days are OVER! You'll get the smoothst mix, any look like a baking superstar.

• shanesmommy2 By  shanesmommy2
    04.11.18

In love with my mixer

i got this for christmas this year and being a baker this made my whole life complete!!

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

Kitchen Aid

I have this same exact mixer except mine is red. My favorite thing about this mixer is how big the bowl is. Everything works great and is easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone. The style is great to and I've always loved Kitchen Aid. Its a great brand that's dependable.