KitchenAid Stand Mixer

4.9
              Rated #1 in Kitchen Appliances
SHAREE
1281 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

I love!! my stand mixer it get the job done fast and it is easy to use.

I love love love my stand mixer! I want all the attachments! Only wish I had space to keep it on the counter at all times because it is definitely heavy!

I love love love my stand mixer! I want all the attachments! It will have to quit working before I ever get a different one!

Perfect Gift Got one of these from my hubby for Christmas and I love using it. It is heavy though so if you can keep it on the counter I would suggest it. I love that they sell ceramic bowls fir them also. I have one on my wish list.

Best Mixer Out There! I've had this mixer for about 20 years now. Never had any issues with it. I like the attachments you can add to it, I have the pasta maker and occasionally make my own pasta. It is great for making bread and pizza dough, no extra effort on your part, does all the kneading for you. Great machine!

I have one that is very old and still works like new. It was well worth the price I paid. Comes in handy for many baking projects

Very Good Love my mixer i have had one for years and I use it weekly it is such a worthwhile investment piece

Proud Owner! Of course this may seem like an expensive investment. But it's just that! An Investment. You will have it forever!! It will last forever. It's so beautiful to see on my kitchen cabinet, I am proud to be an owner of a KitchenAid mixer. You will even make up reasons to utilize more than necessary, just to try out its many functions. I've been known to match other kitchen utensils to my mixer, because i Love it so much1

My biggest helper in the kitchen I love my KitchenAid mixer. The attachments make this my go to appliance for just about every meal. I love using my KitchenAid during the holidays and large gatherings ,It says my arthritis Leiden hands for wearing out.

KitchenAid is the Best! My KitchenAid is my favorite appliance in my kitchen, I have many attachments. This thing can do ANYTHING! Way better and more durable than any other mixer.

Best stand mixer ever! I will never purchase another stand mixer again! I love my mixer!

Good Product I love my KitchenAid mixer, it does everything it's supposed to do & it's very solid.

Awesome! I got one as a wedding gift and it was the best gift ever! The quality is amazing and I've been using mine for almost 4 years and it looks like new still.

My son purchased one and let me use it and I loved it