Kiss My Face Olive Oil Aloe Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• Tyla_Lopez684 By  Tyla_Lopez684
    11.14.15

i like this product because it does not contain harsh chemicals, no paraben etc. It leaves my skin nice and soft.

• jamie79 By  jamie79
    07.06.15

this is a lotion that has aloe in it so it takes a little longer to dry which to me is fantastic because it feels so good on my skin especially if i have been in the sun it has no harsh chemicals in it either its just great for the skin they also make a spray on lotion that is to die for but thats another story

• lovesanfrancisco By  lovesanfrancisco
    08.31.12

• helenallredlpc By  helenallredlpc
    04.27.12

I have found this lotion to be perfect for me. I tell people this brand first when it comes to lotion. It has clear ingredients and has a light, natural scent. The lotion does come out thick however, I use one pump on both arms and one pump on both legs. It lasts forever and I have no problem with stained clothing or having it soak into my skin.

• Nettie2127 By  Nettie2127
    10.27.11

This lotion keeps my skin moisturized but it is very thick and takes a while to soak in. Don't use it if you are in rush and don't have the time to massage it in otherwise you will have stained clothes!