Kiss Kiss Stick On Nail Strips | SheSpeaks

• artenzie By  artenzie
    01.21.16

The cool selection at my local store was a bit limited, but I like that I don't have to use glue to adhere the nails. Overall they stay on for about a week, depending on how active you are. I wish they would include a small glue bottle just so you can reapply if one nail falls off prematurely.

• Lacielynne By  Lacielynne
    06.22.15

For the price, compared to other stick on nail polishes, you can't beat it. But I found it very difficult to place them and the size options weren't great. Overall just ok

• J_Bird By  J_Bird
    06.12.15

Very pretty designs but I found it very difficult to apply to my nails. very flimsy and difficult to file away excess off, did not looks pretty at all because of it. and they did not stay on longer than two days.

• princessmochi By  princessmochi
    08.04.14

I like the designs that they have. Although applying it, is not easy esp. filing the excess off. Okay to wear for a day, wont purchase it again.

• frisco By  frisco
    07.09.14

I find these stick on nail colors not to work that great. It's hard to cut the excess of and fix.

• loveashleydawn By  loveashleydawn
    07.07.14

I love kiss brand. But I was a bit let down by these...they came off within a day after applying. They have lots of different designs that are beautiful. Either way. One day is worth it. They are just to pretty to care!

• Icatsstaci By  Icatsstaci
    09.03.13

After opening the package I found the size that fit my nail the best, next apply near your cuticle and smooth away from the center. Fold down and file excess sticker. They were easy to apply, however these seemed more difficult to file off than the Sally Hanson strips. I also had longer nails when I used the Sally Hanson ones so maybe that had something to do with it. The stickers are kind of flimsy when applying but they do seem to be wearing well. I am now on day 3 and they are still holding up. Overall I would recommend these.