Kinky-Curly Knot Today & Curling Custard Review | SheSpeaks

• dlindsey1 By  dlindsey1
    09.21.16

My Favorite Leave-In

My favorite! Leave-In. I have natural, "4a/b" textured hair. Very, very thick, dense and coily. Nothing works better at moisturizing and de-frizzing my hair than this. It has a thick consistency, so if your hair doesn't like heavy products it may not be for you. But I would highly recommend this product to anyone with thick and curly hair.

• rainyleonorlake By  rainyleonorlake
    03.15.15

Kinky Curly is by far the best product of curly hair. I love the Knot today conditioner, the slip is amazing I really did not need to comb my hair because the conditioner takes care of all the knots. The entire line is just fabulous!

• RNSingh324 By  RNSingh324
    02.18.15

I love the entire Kinky Curly line, it just doesn't love my wallet lol. However, for me, the Knot Today and the Curling Custard have been the best curly hair products I've used on my hair. I get shine, hold and definition from these products. As long as I can afford it, these products are part of my staples.

• rosemaryoday By  rosemaryoday
    04.24.14

Works great, love the coconut fragrance.

• SLynnCoup By  SLynnCoup
    11.21.13

I tried this product when I first went natural and it seemed to work on my hair but I was nave to what my hair actually liked. I do like the smell and consistency but I have found that other leave in?s work better for my 3A-B-Cish hair. It?s expensive for what you get.

• Jollymommy By  Jollymommy
    11.20.13

YES! YES! YES! I have natural 4c hair and I am still learning how to get a curl and get it to hold. I am not a big fan of gel and I heard great things about this product so I gave it a try. I am hooked! Not only does it help when it comes to producing a curl, it also helps with keeping away any tangles. Do try this!

• dreamcatcher11316 By  dreamcatcher11316
    10.12.13

Great product works amazingly on curly hair. Finally a product that works I have tried everything and this is by far the best I have tried

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    10.10.13

These Kinky Curly products are great. The Knot Today makes my hair tangle free and manageable. I use it before styling or before my hair washing routine. The Curling Custard is a nice styling product making your curls bouncy and looking fresh.

• zsifford1 By  zsifford1
    06.02.13

I only tried the Knot Today but I am hooked and I will definitely be buying me some more.

• Monyelle By  Monyelle
    09.24.12

I love the Kinky-Curly line. These two products are great alone and fabulous together. The only thing you should be mindful of is using too much product. The instructions say to make sure hair is saturated and use generously but that will leave your hair "crunchy" or with residue. Play around with the amounts and level of wetness. Otherwise, love it!

• simplychic By  simplychic
    03.18.11

This Does EXACTLY What it says!!! I have been natural for 6mos and have been looking for a product that was good for wash and go's and this is IT! I cannot say enought good things about this product!!!