Kind Nuts Spices snack bars | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the KIND bars. The dark chocolate and sea salt is my all-time favorite! Price is right and the variety of flavors never disappoints!

• meganam By  meganam
    03.06.17

As a snack fiend I do buy Kind bars on occasion. There are bars that I prefer over these ones, but the variety of flavors is so great and the ingredients are pretty on par with things like Larabars and such that I can't help but buy a few boxes here and there

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Honey with my Nuts

Delicious . The best and only KIND I like as far as nutty bars go. This is a satisfying filler or treat with so many real nuts you do not feel guilty it is sweet too,

• hobbesiantrap By  hobbesiantrap
    07.22.16

YUM

Absolutely love these! The sugar content is lower than most granola bars I've seen, without diminishing their great taste. I've never been disappointed in a flavor (my favourite is the cinnamon pecan). Plus, they're sold pretty much everywhere!

• prothumia By  prothumia
    07.22.16

a nice alternative

Kind bars are a great alternative to the sugary granola bars out there. I like that I can see all the ingredients and the combination of nuts and fruit can hold off hunger for awhile. I feel good about eating them and giving them to my kid. The sea salt is a nice addition!

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

I have never been disappointed by Kind Bars!! I never leave the house without one in my purse or at my desk at home. They do not taste like a typical "diet bar" more like a candy bar! -- I would actually rather have a Kind bar over a candy bar.

• shannon272 By  shannon272
    03.24.16

This is a true grown-up version of a delicious candy bar. I love the blend of salty and sweet!

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    03.24.16

Kind bars are actually good and better then what I expected! They are better then the other like brands in their category. I have to try this one! It sounds so good. I got a few bars to sample for free and had the chocolate drizzle one and the coconut ones. They were tasty and had a nice texture to them too!

• falu215 By  falu215
    03.23.16

All I have to say is that my family will not go on any trips without having Kind Nuts & Spices snack bars in the car. This is the great snack and it doesn't add the extra calories like ice cream or other sugary snacks.

• humera By  humera
    03.23.16

who doesn't loves kind bars The dark chocolate and sea salt is my favorite I stock them up whenever i go to the store and yes I have one or two of these in my bag all the time healthy and yummy at the same time

• KaitlinTilton By  KaitlinTilton
    03.11.16

I cant say I have a favorite Kind bar since they are all so delicious. For the price and the fact that the ingredients are all words I can pronounce, they have got my business!