Kiehls Lip Gloss | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

It is good but very expensive.

• bonbon2007 By  bonbon2007
    02.08.11

i would love to try their products but heard it was expensive...! hopefully one day i can afford it : )

• lturpin By  lturpin
    07.14.09

I love this stuff! I have it in every purse I own. I also love the rest of the line especially the lotions, bath products, and conditioner 133 (you don't have to rinse it all the way out).

• sue1025 By  sue1025
    04.02.09

I loved it. I have purchased from this line before and never had any problems with their product.

• England By  England
    03.28.09

I thnk I will stick with Lip Medex from Blistex. Only costs 82 cents at Walmart

• me_me_me By  me_me_me
    03.27.09

The Kiehls product line has always interested me. They've caught my eye: the packaging, philosophy, ingredients, the types of products they include; almost everything about the brand except one thing - the price. This is why unfortunately, I've never tried anything from the brand. Always wanted to, just never wanted to fork out a lot of money for a trial. Now, with the state of the economy as bad as it is and getting worse, I'm glad that I've not gotten attached to Kiehl's, especially when there are other brands that can easily be substitued for Kiehl's. One that I think is better (if not similar) to Kiehl's is C.O. Bigelow. And I've actually tried the line! Another huge plus; you can buy the line at Bath and Body Works, where it is always less expensive than Kiehl's, AND you can often find sales and freebies!

• plumppers By  plumppers
    03.13.09

i love kiehls also. i only buy their face product, and probably would not shell out that much for a lip gloss. my face on the other hand, is worth the extra money--but i guess my lips are not! lol!

• jgspeaks By  jgspeaks
    03.03.09

kiehls is pricey but well worth it, it is my favorite brand for beauty products, shampoos and shower gels and lotions. I absolutely love love love Kiehls.

• ltomarelli By  ltomarelli
    03.03.09

Whatever happened to good old fashioned vaseline for chapped lips! It still works great!

• edie817 By  edie817
    03.02.09

I'am always looking for the perfect lip product. I think I have found it! This lip gloss is very moisturizing and heals chapped lips very quickly.