Kid Rock Rock & Roll Jesus Review | SheSpeaks

10.27.13

Kid Rock has an amazing voice!!!!!! Love. Love. Love. the album

• AprilClemmons By  AprilClemmons
    04.28.12

My husband and I love this album. And just about anything Kid Eock does. He's very versatile and can perform with just about anyone. Been a long time fan. And it's nice that my husband gets called Kid Rock all the time because he looks just like him.

• DebsHere By  DebsHere
    02.16.12

I love Kidd Rock and this song is one of the best! He sings so good and his voice is awesome!

• ROODEE By  ROODEE
    02.16.12

LUV him too---great cd

• joju912 By  joju912
    02.15.12

Great CD! Love me some Kid Rock! ♥

• taulbeegeorgie By  taulbeegeorgie
    08.10.10

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! Love all of his music!!

• queen_blue_sand By  queen_blue_sand

Kid is the best!

• lbamom By  lbamom
    07.27.10

I love KidRock 100%. I only cared for around 60% of the music on this one.

• AngelaP1024 By  AngelaP1024
    07.27.10

I enjoy all of his CDs and this is one of his best!

• Meitza By  Meitza
    07.26.10

Great cd! My husband and I got a chance to go to one of his concerts shortly after this cd came out, it was fantastic, I'm just sorry I hadn't heard the cd until after! I love almost every song which is rare for me, I even have my mother-in-law loving it!

• TRACEYWASHBURN By  TRACEYWASHBURN
    07.26.10

I love this CD I really like to listen to it on my way to work. It's one CD's that picks you up. I love kid Rock.

• lindalucanoe By  lindalucanoe
    07.26.10

I used to not really care much for Kid Rock since I don't really like rap music. I heard "All Summer Long" on the radio and loved it, so I bought the CD over a year ago. I love just about every song on this CD (with the exception of one because of explicit lyrics). I still listen to the CD at least once a week. This CD just shows how really talented he is! I can't wait to hear what he comes out with next.

• tmrod59 By  tmrod59
    07.26.10

I have had this cd for over one year. I love the CD. There is only one song that I just completely deleted off of my Zune, because the language was too offensive, but all-in-all I find Kid Rock to be a very talented singer. He is still in that area between young rap artist (punk) and more mature singer and performer. He is full of talent and the songs on this cd show that. Love Blue Jeans & Rosary, New Orleans, All Summer Long and Roll On.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697