Khaled Hosseini The Kite Runner Review | SheSpeaks

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

I thought this book was going to be sooo good, instead it was quite boring.

• rawdogs By  rawdogs
    02.10.16

This is a very good read. Very touching and sad. It is one that I will remember for a long time.

• binxtheman By  binxtheman
    09.30.14

Very good book, didn't take me long to get through the book! I would tell others to defff try this out

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.12.14

Very inspiring book! I had to read it for my senior English class

• suttondancer By  suttondancer
    05.12.14

Awesome book! Loved it!

• stannseniors By  stannseniors
    01.25.12

awesome book - loved it!

• Lorelfs1 By  Lorelfs1
    12.07.11

Fantastic. Moving, sad, everything you'd want in a good book. You will remeber this one always.

• KainatSalami By  KainatSalami
    08.15.11

This would have to be one of the most greatest story ever. It was sad at times, but moving.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    08.10.11

I read this book shortly after it first came out. Its one that sticks with you in thought long after you've read it. One I'd read again in the future. My cousin was reading it and recommended it.

• Stef67 By  Stef67
    05.30.11

I picked up this book when I visited my family over a long weekend. It is so deftly written that I read it halfway through before realizing that it is not autobiographical. I recommend this book as one that is both pleasurable and painful to read- yet leaves the reader with a sense of the capacity of the human spirit.

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    02.10.11

Excellent story - I could not put the book down. It made me cry and also realize how blessed I am.

• Shannontish By  Shannontish
    12.28.10

I saw the movie first and then read the book, I was just amazed the touching story line!

• Rnkmom By  Rnkmom
    11.12.10

This was a wonderful book. A great story. Sad at times but overall I would recommend it to others.

• adawns76 By  adawns76
    10.18.10

This was a great story for me. It really makes you think about the world we live in and the person you want to be. I would recommend this book to anyone.

• tiffanyvsrobot By  tiffanyvsrobot
    10.14.10

great story! makes me cry everytime!!!!