Keurig K-Mini Single Cup Coffee Maker

Keurig K-Mini Single Cup Coffee Maker

4.6
              Rated #69 in Kitchen Appliances
5 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Small yet relevant I prefer the single serve. The only issue I have is that there's no reservoir and you have to fill it every time you use

Awesome Product I love my keurig and I love the size of this one and it fits so well in y office with its small footprint

Love this I love this little gadget. I received it as a wedding gift and it fits perfect in my tiny apartment kitchen. My fiancé is a tea drinker and I mix between tea and coffee so it?s perfect for us both.

Nice. I got this machine because I decided to start drinking decaf so k-cups were easier for me and since I was gonna be the only one using it I was ok with adding water every time I needed it. But then hubby started using it too and now the fact that we have to add water every time got a little annoying but I still like it because it was cheaper.

Great for Travel This is a great Keurig to use on the go. I can pack it in my suitcase to bring on trips . It is easy to fill and to clean. It takes a few minutes to brew, but its worth the wait. I also love how it comes in several colors.