Keurig B70 Platinum | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

I absolutely love this machine! It is easy to clean, easy to use, and has a variety of different sizes you can use when making your coffee. I only found two drawbacks in all the time that I used it: 1. If you drop the water container and get a crack in it, it is a bit expensive (like $20) to replace. And 2. If you don't clean it out regularly, it won't put out the amount of water that it is supposed to, so make sure you keep it nice by running it through the cleaning cycle now and again!

• Ericagirl33 By  Ericagirl33
    02.16.16

Of course this is a nice machine. It does take up a lot of counter space though.

• smiln60 By  smiln60
    08.15.15

I purchased this item for my daughters dorm room. I love that a wide variety of coffee and tea are available. She only needs one cup at a time, so that is a plus. The only thing I don't like is the cost of the K-Cups. It's a waste to make a full pot of coffee and throw it away, but somewhat cheaper in the long run. A+ for convenience B- for cost

• celticdreamsbath By  celticdreamsbath
    08.12.15

Coffee is coffee but when i save money thats a plus just hate have n to buy the k cups all the time

• Sarahkaye By  Sarahkaye
    08.12.15

worked well for 3 years and then decided not to work any more. The water level after brewing was some what all over the place and very inconsistent between cups of coffee.

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

I don't know how I ever used a regular coffee pot nowadays. This is so simple and easy I love it! Best gift I have gotten in a long time considering I drink about 3 to 4 cups of coffee throughout the day!

• caitlinnicolelongwell By  caitlinnicolelongwell
    06.07.15

My fiancee's mom has this Keurig and I used to use it a lot before she moved away. I give it 3 stars because it takes a little to heat the water and I am not too fond of the cup sizes on it. I understand that it isn't supposed to fill the cup in order to leave room for creamer. I just don't think it ever fills it up enough.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

One if the best inventions ever. I love this. So easy to use and efficient. Hard to clean but it works great. Only cleaned my moms once and it wasn't fun. But I love how easy it is to make a cup of coffee or in my case, cocoa. And there are so many varieties of cups out there. It's so much easier than buying bagged coffee because you can get a variety for dame price.

• mrsmathers By  mrsmathers
    10.27.14

I actually received this as a gift from a dear friend and really enjoy it. I love how easy and fast it makes my coffee and how everything seems to taste great out of it. I also really enjoy that I can never make too much or too little. The one problem I have with this product is that we have to descale it quite often. I realize that this may be from where we live and the kind of minerals that are in our tap but I don't think that we should have to descale every month for a couple hours of the day. I would recommend a Keurig to absolutely anybody.

• ButterflyGal By  ButterflyGal
    07.26.14

I had purchase this for my husband. He loves this machine and so do I. This works perfect for us and very easy to use. Your allow to make your tea or coffee as strong as you like it and as hot. Plus, you can make as many different kinds of drinks in one machine. It nice to be able to offer your guests a variety of different coffees and teas. Instead of just plain coffee and tea!

• MNJEWEL By  MNJEWEL
    07.25.14

I've had mine for about a year and love it! Makes morning coffee so quick and easy!