Keurig  B40 Elite Brewing System

Keurig B40 Elite Brewing System

4.7
              Rated #11 in Kitchen Appliances
52 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Best coffee maker This is the best coffee maker we have ever had. With all the settings it allows us to make it just how we like it each time.

Apart from kuric being a good brand, this coffee machine is the best I've ever had. Highly recommended.

Awesome I love the keurig. Very convenient and fast to make my daily cups of coffee and easy to clean.

Convenient and Easy! I use our Keurig every single day, sometimes more than once! The best thing about it is everyone having the option to have their own kind of coffee, and not having to brew a whole pot! It's so quick, so even when I'm in a hurry, I still have time to brew some to go! I will never be without a Keurig again!

This is perfect for me in the mornings. I get it ready at night and when I get up in the morning i turn it on while getting ready for work.

We loved this coffee maker and it lasted along time. We seem to have problems with the water not working correctly and then it just stopped working. Other than that it worked great and would buy again in the future.

I love my Keurig I am a "professional" coffee and tea drinker so having this single serve coffee maker helped me not drink pots of coffee! It sits nicely on my counter and is used a couple times a day with no issues at all. I love it :)

Bought a Keurig for my husband this Christmas and he has used it twice. Keurig does not have a variety of Spanish coffees such as cafe pilón so, Keurig is not for me . I prefer expresso makers , but they are cost prohibitive and thy break easily. I make my expresso on the stovetop the old fashioned way in a cafetera.

Love my keuirg I love my keuirg!!! It is amazing! I love that I can make one cup and any flavor. My options are unlimited so many coffee Flavors! Not only is it a coffee machine but also you can make iced tea and hot chocolate. I just love It! Absolutely a Great product that everyone should have in their home.

Awesome to use and very fast making. I keep using the same k cup with Keruig because it still comes out and taste good but once no more come out the k cup I throw it away. It is worth the money.

My sister has this one before I bought it. I loved my Keurig. It is fast to get my cup of coffee and easy to clean. I like the flavor of my coffee too.

I actually saw this one before I purchased the K40. I fell in love with it and my sister owns this one. Very easy to use and clean, which is a plus! I still love my K40 though.

So convenient! Just wish they would make the pods more environmentally friendly.

I don,t have one but used a friends. Love it.

Easy to clean up and a fast coffee maker that we are in love with. I love it for making tea or coffee, the k-pod make its so convent. Great variety of flavors!