Keurig 2 0 K450 | SheSpeaks

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.10.17

I use this machine for coffee and tea. There are several bugs with the machine but you can work around them. I don't buy k cup, I have refillable cups i use with the machine. Overall, its a good machine but not the best.

• SilverFoxy1982 By  SilverFoxy1982
    09.09.16

I use my Keurig daily, and several times a day! Brews a great cup of coffee, or tea. The reservoir is pretty big, so even though I use it quite often, I only need to fill it every other day. I like that you can brew either a cup, or a carafe! The only thing I don't like about it, is that the needles get plugged up, and very often, so I'm constantly cleaning them out. That's why I only gave it 4 stars. Other than that, it's a great machine.

• DHPowder By  DHPowder
    08.11.16

Love It!

My mom has this version while I have the older one and I like the features available on hers. My family always use it for their morning coffee and when I visit I cannot help to make me a cup as well.

• Amberrs32380 By  Amberrs32380
    08.06.16

Couldn't go a day without my morning coffee! Love my keurig!

• Lroma55 By  Lroma55
    07.29.16

I love my Keurig. it's quick and easy and convenient for me since I'm the only coffee drinker in the house and only need one cup at a time. My kids Also use the hot water dispenser for teas and hot chocolate. It's a win win for my household.

• Carlyjwhite1 By  Carlyjwhite1
    07.19.16

I received this product from a testing website and am in love - I got rid of my other coffee makers in the house! It has cool back lighting features and can brew just about everything!

• mrspolaris By  mrspolaris
    04.19.16

Not so happy with my 2.0

I am not impressed with new 2.0 versions of Keurig. I am currently looking for an older one. The reasons I do not like it are as follows: 1. It can only use specific 2.0 K-cups unless you purchase the refillable cup direct from Keurig. Please be aware that many companies advertise 2.0 compatible on the coffee box, but this is not true! The refillable cups from Walmart won't work with this machine. i contacted Keurig and they said it has to have the Keurig name on it in order for it to work. 2. I don't like that I can't brew a cup of coffee over 10 oz. I don't like strong coffee, so I sometimes like to brew a larger cup. Hot water brew sizes are way too small for a cup of tea. 3. My 2.0 seems to take a lot longer to heat up vs. the older machine. 4. There is no option on the 2.0 to set the temperature. I am very disappointed that after I brew a cup and add some half and half, my coffee is not hot enough and I end up microwaving it. My brother in-law has a 2 yr. old Keurig and it makes an amazing cup of coffee. I can brew the same K-Cup in my 2.0 and it is less savory. I believe it has to do with the temperature at which it brews.

• mawmaw3 By  mawmaw3
    03.02.16

our keurig coffee maker is the best coffee tastes fresh goodness perks way faster from trip out to get paper back in its done

• Emilyfuhr By  Emilyfuhr
    03.02.16

It's very convenient however I liked the older version better for several reasons. I do like that I can brew either a cup or a carafe. On the downside, it takes longer to heat up than some models, sure it's still faster than brewing a pot of coffee but my mom had an older one that was just always ready, no warming up and I loved it! Also I have some k cups that say keurig on them, they aren't offbrand, however the machine wont brew them it tells me I must get keurig approved ones! So now I guess all of those will go to waste!

• soreta By  soreta
    01.15.16

the best coffee machine ever so simple just plug it in and u have the best coffee in 1 second