Keurig 2 0 B350 coffee brewer | SheSpeaks

• haleyfoxblog By  haleyfoxblog
    07.18.18

Couldn't make one day without it

As the Founder of a Food / Recipe Blog I get to review products on a daily basis. This is one I have tested a few times now and until recently I was NOT a fan. They would clog and break and not last long at all, especially for the price. BUT, I finally broke down and reviewed another about 6 months ago and this one has lasted without one issue at all. I honestly love my Keurig and would never give it up.

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    10.28.16

Great machine

East and convenient to use. I don't have one, but one of my clients do and it is so simple! Lots of different coffee drinks and flavors to pick from! I want one! I would recommend this!

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    09.19.16

Keurig 2.0

I hate to give negative reviews but we tried....we really tried to like Keurig 2.0...we actually gave it 3 tries!! This machine just did not work for us....literally. No matter what we did after the 3rd k cup we would get grinds in our cup of coffee. We called customer service several times, did everything we were instructed us to do and still had the same problem. Sadly we had to give up on the 2.0 and went back to the original Keurig. We do love Keurig and the k cups....just not the 2.0.

• Da6Ofus By  Da6Ofus
    08.31.16

Hubbys Gift

I bought this for my husband for fathers day. He uses it every day and loves it. He only wishes there was a bigger brew option.

• JacklynB By  JacklynB
    08.30.16

2.0

I bought the 2.0 for myself over a year ago & its still working! I love the different varieties of coffee to choose from & I love how fast it brews. My husband, doesn't like coffee but he loves making hot cocoa with the 2.0.

• smokies_girl By  smokies_girl
    08.17.16

My husband and I have this and a Verismo in our home. Personally, I prefer the Verismo over the Keurig. It just gets so expensive. If you have more than one person in the home that drinks coffee, it can be very inconvenient especially if you're in a hurry.

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

Works well. Convenient. A lot of stores sell their cups. Tastes good. Easy to use.

• Reagansf By  Reagansf
    07.13.16

Best thing ever!

I absolutely love my Kuerig! I'm addicted to trying all the new flavors in the pods. It's easy to use and perfect if you're like me and only drink one cup of coffee at a time.

• Brownhare16 By  Brownhare16
    07.03.16

One cup is easy

I like be my Keurig because I only drink 1 cup a day but it's very good if someone comes over and I need more than one cup I just don't like how expensive they can cost.

• farmgirl33 By  farmgirl33
    06.17.16

I gave this Brewer 4 stars due to the fact I had a few old pods the Brewer did not like. I do however like the touchscreen and the coffee pot makes for more coffee in the morning.