Kettle Potato Chips | SheSpeaks

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.17.15

I don't love the price of the chips for a small bag but the BBQ ones are good. My boyfriend loves these although they have a nose to them and are really greasy. I love the crunch to these.

• MarciaB By  MarciaB
    02.26.15

When we want a very special treat, we pick these. They are a little more expensive than cheaper brands, but they are unique and delicious. They seem slightly heavier, perfectly salted and delicious.

• plaudits By  plaudits
    06.16.14

I love Kettle chips - they are crunchier and very tasty!

• Lorisa By  Lorisa
    05.26.14

I love these chips my favorite are sea salt and black pepper. They are very thick cut for me and I love that!!

• Robin_xoxo By  Robin_xoxo
    05.22.14

I have never met a chip I didn't like, but Kettle chips are the best! My favorites are the Jalapeño and the Sea Salt and Vinegar! Yum!

• pretzelsbabe By  pretzelsbabe
    12.13.13

I love kettle brand chips. I especially enjoy the jalapeno flavored chips. They have less oil than other chips.

• blf4vp By  blf4vp
    06.10.13

Great dipping chip! Thicker and crunchy, does not break in the dip!

• wafflish By  wafflish
    02.03.13

way too hard, I know kettle chips are supposed to be crunchy but you can almost break a tooth on these. it just seems like they're stale. I've tried many times to like them because the flavors are unique and look yummy but I give up every bag I've bought tasted like stale rock hard chips.

• HappyKat101 By  HappyKat101
    10.20.12

Honestly I haven't been real impressed. Whenever I have bought them, they always tasted stale and way over salted.

• sherryllmac By  sherryllmac
    09.05.12

We got kettle corn in walmart and used a dollar coupon for 2 and tried it. I dont really like it its a lil bit hard and i dont know i just dont like it.Its different from other potato chips I`ve tried. I wouldnt reccommend it sorry :(