Kenzo Flower by Kenzo | SheSpeaks

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

No way.

Not for me. I've tried so many fragrances and this one reminds me of a drugstore fragrance. It just doesn't smell nice. Maybe for other women, not for me.

• GITANA By  GITANA
    11.22.16

I love! I love! I love! Flowers by Kenzo elegant ,beautiful. I was in love with the perfume!!!!!!!

• RobinMoz By  RobinMoz
    02.27.15

I love Flowers by Kenzo! It is my favorite perfume at the moment. I am lucky about my perfumes. I want a scent that I don't smell on every woman that I come across and I want one that will last a very long time. This scent of both of those. I can still smell it on my skin hours after I apply, and on my clothes days later. It is a very unique fragrance. I just love it and always get compliments on it.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

Such a fresh scent. I would buy it again.

• shellin3 By  shellin3
    10.26.11

I love the way this product is packaged. Simply elegant and beautiful, for your desk, your bureau, or your bath. The scent is very light and floral with notes of i believe amber? I adore this frangrance, and wouldnt hesitate to give it as a gift, wear it, or tell the world about it!

• luvs2travel By  luvs2travel
    08.13.10

Love this fragrance, I get compliments whenever I wear it. It's a floral but clean smell, not sweet & powdery, smells different on everyone. Not for those who prefer woodsy/oriental.

• oliviathomas09 By  oliviathomas09
    07.21.10

I would love to sample this perfume.

• iyla_vyou By  iyla_vyou
    07.14.10

The bottles look great, but the smell is not so great, at least in my opinion. It purely smells like, if you like flowers then go for it

• lturpin By  lturpin
    07.14.09

The packaging is so amazing. I wish I knew more about what they smelled like.