Kellog's Special K Cereal Red Berries Review | SheSpeaks

• MJDilla By  MJDilla
    01.09.19

Good stuff

One of my favorite cereals...I usually have 2 boxes in the pantry at all times!

• softbabe44 By  softbabe44

special k

i have tried special k its really some great tasting cereal keeps you full and gives you fruit in your cereal for the most amazing bowl of cereal.

• rosemships By  rosemships

Special K Red Berries

The Special K Red Berries is my favorite breakfast. It is good for you a well.

• stylinstar53 By  stylinstar53

Fruity Crunch Delight!

For years, I've been a big fan of Special K Red Berries. Not only is it nutritious and the ideal way to start my day, but it is also packed with the sweetness of the dried strawberries and also provides a delicate crunch for texture. It is great alone, with milk, or with yogurt!

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.23.17

Love This Cereal

This is my favorite cereal! I love the crunchy flakes and the real strawberries, plus it is low in calories. I love eating this for a meal as well as it makes a great snack.

• Rileylam09 By  Rileylam09
    02.01.17

Best cereal

The best cereal, my three year old loves it as much as I do. The strawberries are the best part and I do wish it had more in each bite! It's pretty addicting because the flavor is so good.

• moon12216 By  moon12216
    01.14.17

odd

berries have a odd taste.the flakes are good its just something kinda tart with the berries..

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I love this cereal . I usually buy a couple of boxes when they go on sale. I love that I has berries in it and it's not too sweet. I like that it's some what healthy and still has a great flavor.

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

Healthy and delicious! Helps drop pounds! I love all Special K products! They are so good to me!

• dlpattison By  dlpattison
    10.08.15

Love it but wish the flakes were smaller. Just the right amount of sweetness.

• olnesshawk By  olnesshawk
    10.01.15

This cereal is very good. What I love the most is that it's low in calories and still tastes delicious.

• EMNguyen87 By  EMNguyen87
    04.12.15

My husband and I love this cereal for breakfast. The berries do the trick. I'm actually going to snack on some now.

• going4it By  going4it
    04.02.15

Special K Red Berries cereal is one of my morning favorites. I love the crisp cereal and the burst of strawberry. Paired with almond milk, this makes a refreshing quick "good for you" breakfast.

• katfos By  katfos
    02.04.15

I love keeping the individual cups of this at my desk. The dehydrated berries are delicious once you let them sit in the milk for a minute or two!

• DIXIED By  DIXIED
    02.04.15

Of all the Special K cereals, this is a favorite. I think a few more (or lots more) red berries could be added. I enjoy this cereal while feeling i am doing something good for me!