Kelloggs Special K Chocolate Crisps | SheSpeaks

• Awall22 Awall22
    09.21.16

They don't seem like too much but they are a satisfying treat.They have a great crunch and the right amount of chocolate.

• Awall22 By  Awall22
    09.21.16

• Beautyasguru By  Beautyasguru
    10.28.15

I love the Kellogs Crisps, i have tried all flavors they make the perfect light snack when you want something that tastes sinful but no guilt.

• Jewelzs8 By  Jewelzs8
    04.01.15

Received them as a sample and went looking for them in the store the next day. Great snack in between meals.

• jessicatilley23 By  jessicatilley23
    01.30.15

Really good snack a lot better than a candy bar and less calories to boot

• justcrazy08015 By  justcrazy08015
    08.17.14

pretty good, like a lower fat pop tart. My girls like them for lunch and I don't feel back giving them some chocolate since they're low in calories and fat

• Barefoots14 By  Barefoots14
    06.22.14

these are a great snack love them

• ammsan By  ammsan
    06.22.14

This one is for my health conscious hubby who wants to indulge in some choco craving at times. Its good, not that great. I often like K products. But this one is not upto the mark. I feel there are other better alt available.

• rhmiller By  rhmiller
    06.22.14

Great taste but I have to eat 3 or 4 to feel like I ate something. I don't like even as a snack.

• jlhaines83 By  jlhaines83
    06.06.14

Not my favorite flavor of the Special K crisps. I like the other flavors, so I thought I would try this since I love chocolate. I could eat it, but I probably won't buy this flavor again. I guess the chocolate just didn't taste how I expected.

• gfriendra82 By  gfriendra82
    05.12.14

THESE WERE OKAY......NOT BAD, BUT JUST NOT GREAT. I WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED IN THE TASTE AND TEXTURE.