Kellogg's Special K Cereal Review | SheSpeaks

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

I have been a fan of Special K Cereal for years now. I either have it for breakfast or a midnight snack!

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.23.17

Great Cornflakes

This has been one of my favorite cereals for years because it has a great crunchy texture and tastes great. I love these simple cornflakes and it is a great cereal for a meal and a snack.

• Jbrooke12 By  Jbrooke12
    09.03.17

Special K chocolatey delight

In our house we love Special K chocolatey delight. The price is a little steep but we love the taste. It's pretty filling too. It gets you through your morning and makes a good snack as well!

• Sami123 By  Sami123
    09.16.15

I love Special K cereal... It taste amazing, not to sweet and not bitter. I like to have it with some vanilla almond milk unsweetened ..

• azenetgonzalez By  azenetgonzalez
    09.15.15

Love Special K Cereal. Have to hide from my kids because they always want to eat my cereal.

• FDTorres By  FDTorres
    10.04.14

Mix this baby with fruits or honey and you have a simple yet healthy breakfast. I highly recommend ripe bananas and honey. Go, do it now! You'll thank me later.

• Jenlha By  Jenlha
    10.03.14

I really love Special K. Its soo yummy this is the only healthy cereal we buy everytime we go shopping. once in a wihle the other brands would be once in a while.

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    09.28.14

I always feel I have to eat more of this cereal to get the same sense of fullness of other cereals. Not one of my favorites.

• someday By  someday
    08.27.14

Love Special K cereal and I even received a Special K beach tote bag for free!

• lmurphy831 By  lmurphy831
    08.19.14

I love Special K cereal - my absolute favorite!

• Futuredoctormom By  Futuredoctormom
    08.17.14

My absolute favorite! Could have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.14.14

I love this cereal! It is not covered in sugar like frosted flakes but curbs your appetite when you need something crunchy!

• BerryShortKake By  BerryShortKake
    05.12.14

I really love this cereal. I can eat it anytime of the day for a snack. my children also love this product.

• Lkro816 By  Lkro816
    11.07.13

I really enjoy this cereal. I love to add in some equal just to make it a little sweeter then I can always change up what kind of fruit I want to add to it when I eat it. It makes for a good breakfast that I can keep changing so I don't get bored with the same thing every day.

• darlene1696 By  darlene1696