Kelloggs Special K Blueberry Cereal | SheSpeaks

• stef42678 By  stef42678
    09.23.17

Great Cereal

This cereal is healthy and delicious! I really love the blueberry flavor and that it has real blueberries in it and a great texture. This is good for breakfast and a great snack.

• CHERYLGINESI By  CHERYLGINESI
    04.06.12

love the crunch and especially the blueberries and strawberries. My youngest likes the one with chocolate in it.

• nichole2 By  nichole2
    10.07.11

I love blueberries and this is the best blueberry cereal that I have ever tried.

• brittanyplf89 By  brittanyplf89
    02.13.11

I like this cereal,I didn't love it because the texture was a little off.

• clb0803 By  clb0803
    01.02.10

I love this cereal. It is slightly addicting though, I usually polish off the box within a few days.

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612
    10.13.09

I bought this and my husband ate the whole box in two days. He had to have a couple of bowls just to feel full (he normally eats granola or oatmeal, so used to heavier breakfast). He said it tasted great, but not at all filling and he was hungry a two hours later.

• ldyans17 By  ldyans17
    10.05.09

I am not a big fan of blueberries, but I actually do like this cereal. Besides the flavor I also like that the flakes are big and crunchy. This is now my 2yr olds favorite cereal, he will eat it with milk or without. I am sold if my picky toddler eats it!

• shopperMD By  shopperMD
    10.05.09

I liked it, not my favorite I like cereals that have nuts and clusters in them the best but this cereal was definitely good.

• Leisha By  Leisha
    10.03.09

I love this cereal and I find it really fills me up. I really love the strawberry Special K!

• marrbear By  marrbear
    09.29.09

This has become one of my favorite cereals. I feel very satisfied for a long time