Kelloggs Krave Cereal | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    02.15.16

A little too sweet for my family's taste buds........the kids just did not like it. They just seem too sweet and the flavor is lacking.

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

Sweet Teeth

This is a cereal for sweet teeth! I did enjoy the flavor, but I can only eat the cereal in small amounts because of the sugar content as well as the slight iritation on the top of my mouth when chewing the pieces. I would try again but as a treat, not a regular cereal choice.

• Kattay1 By  Kattay1
    05.11.17

Great suprise

I love this cereal, It's like a little suprise in every bite. Its even good to eat without milk as just a snack.

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.26.17

Terrible Flavor

I didn't like this cereal at all. Normally sugary, chocolate-y flavors are great to me. This didn't taste anything like chocolate. It end up becoming mushy within minutes of me making a bowl of it. I couldn't even finish it. I know a lot of people who truly enjoy it but it just didn't live up to my expectations.

• Amberrs32380 By  Amberrs32380
    08.06.16

My kids love this cereal. I prefer to eat it right out of the box with a glass of milk on the side.

• Saratrakas14 By  Saratrakas14
    07.09.16

When I first stared eating these they tasted great. But the more I ate the more a weird taste developed in my mouth. I would never try again.

• tsmith4 By  tsmith4
    07.06.16

Aftertaste

At first I thought this cereal was awesome. Then after finishing a bowl I had this film on the inside of my mouth that didn't want to go away...like a coating....like greasy or something. I am amazed at how highly these are rated. I have purchased 2 boxes and only liked the cereal as I am eating it.....not so much the lingering aftertaste mouth coating.

• siyue52 By  siyue52
    07.06.16

Kick the Krave

I'm always excited to try new cereal. I love cereal. This Krave cereal isn't good. I didn't like it by itself or in milk. It is way too sweet and it gets stuck in my teeth. The chocolate doesn't taste good and I hate the cereal part too. I don't like the way it feels to crunch into it and then it feels like my teeth are just going to rot out of my mouth. I didn't like it at all and will not buy it again.

• mtanner78 By  mtanner78
    05.14.16

With or without milk, these taste amazing! I eat them for a snack and really enjoy them.

• crystalsilas By  crystalsilas
    03.12.16

My son thinks that the box of cereal is for 1 bowl. He literally fills a huge bowl with the Krave cereal.

• amandaknight1982 By  amandaknight1982
    02.25.16

This is a family favorite here in our house. The taste of these are wonderful. Ever since the first box that we bought, there has always been a box in the cupboard. I can't go to the store without buying a box.