Kelloggs Cinnabon | SheSpeaks

• LosBrowns By  LosBrowns
    10.10.12

Delicious! Try them warm!

• mswatkins By  mswatkins
    09.07.12

I didn't care for these they left an after taste I even tried them warm and still were not good to me I love cinnabon in the mall but these bars were not my cup of tea

• jtasgurl81 By  jtasgurl81
    07.12.12

These are ok once in a while. But definitely not something to eat all the time. To me, these are a really heavy breakfast snack. The cinnamon part is good, though.

• tigpooh1516 By  tigpooh1516
    10.07.09

These are delicious and easy to find on sale with a coupon! Always a plus!! :)

• mooresimba By  mooresimba
    10.06.09

These are very tasty and great to carry along in your purse for a quick pick me up during a busy day.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    09.24.09

Absolutely delicious!

• platinum By  platinum
    09.24.09

These are good warmed up with a COLD glass of milk, definitely cures the sweet tooth.

• jennrapko By  jennrapko
    09.21.09

They taste really good, but they fall apart so easily. I try giving them to my son and they end up all over the place!

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.19.09

Would love to try these! Sounds yummy!

• milo9282002 By  milo9282002
    09.18.09

I tried the original first, then when they were on sale but the shelf was bare of the originals I tried the caramel. The originals are fantastic! Taste like a cinnamon roll cereal bar, and I like cereal bars. I didn't like the caramel as well which surprised me because I like caramel as a rule. You can microwave them for 10 seconds or less ... I liked them a little a bit better warm but they're great right out of the package.