Kellogg s Golden Honey Nut Crunchy Nut Cereal | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    02.15.16

I love the taste and crunch of Kellogg's Golden Honey Nut Crunchy Nut Cereal. The adults and the kids love it at my house.

• feeshea By  feeshea
    08.04.16

Peanuts

This cereal is different because most cereals don't have peanuts in it. They usually have other types of nuts. This is good for a change from the normal cereal . It has a nice crunch and sweetness.

• candries By  candries
    02.15.16

• Bargain_mom_3 By  Bargain_mom_3
    08.26.15

My son was the only one who would eat honey nut crunchy cereal. After 2 month of eating them he got tired of them. He said the taste started to get to him.

• sofiemanuka By  sofiemanuka
    08.22.15

My love in a box... They taste like honey and the steal your heart

• softbabe44 By  softbabe44
    08.19.15

one of the top of the line cereals to be eating crunchy fiber protein tastes great tasty when you add milk very inviting keeps you fuller and gives you energy healthy no after taste.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

I love this cereal, I keep it in my secret stash it has just the right amount of sweetness to it!

• MissHoney By  MissHoney
    09.15.14

They put my heart in box! A very good cereal, taste like honey bunches of oats but a lot more flavor

• prnces1414 By  prnces1414
    09.18.13

The first time I ever tried this cereal I was in love!! I was even more excited that some stores carry it for really cheap! However I did manage to get tired of it for awhile but long as I take a little break from it, it is definitely a cereal I can see myself enjoying again...if the price is right because major stores they can be very costly

• Supermary By  Supermary
    07.17.13

Great and delicious cereal! It is yummy and healthy, which makes breakfast perfect!! I love the different variety of flavours!! I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

• Downgirl561 By  Downgirl561
    06.05.13

I take a small bag in the car for a snack ...