Kellogg Special K Coffee House Breakfast Shake Chocolate Mocha | SheSpeaks

• Greatladysub5 By  Greatladysub5
    05.01.16

This is really good . especially when your on the go and you need to get to work or meeting or on a trip. They have different flavor so try them all

• kott25 By  kott25
    10.01.15

Love this protein shake...tastes so delicious :) Love it !

• sofiemanuka By  sofiemanuka
    08.22.15

Perfect for a quick breakfast when in hurry... Unfortunately too expensive for everyday use

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

Perfect for on the go and easy to keep down for anyone with a sensitive stomach like mine. I get nauseous every morning without fail and it doesn't help that I take birth control. I don't really like eating breakfast, but this helps me gain an appetite sooner than my energy crash can hit me. If I have time I actually mix this with some plain Kellog's flakes in a bowl at home. Wish I could afford these in bulk.

• sabrina345 By  sabrina345
    07.16.15

I love it!!! And not expensive at all. It's like my get up and go in the mornings when I have no time to buy or make food.

• forthall By  forthall
    07.12.15

My sister-in law love's this it replace her ice coffee.

• littledistrictgirl By  littledistrictgirl
    07.11.15

Great morning coffee blend on the go. Super love this. By far my favorite drink from special k. Love the fact that it has proteins and vitamins !

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

Thought it was a nice coffee/mocha flavor and not too sweet. It filled me up for almost a full 4 hours.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    05.30.14

I have to say this is by far my favorite shake from Special K. The Mocha and chocolate combination is perfect, neither overpowers the other making this a great flavor. It is smooth and not too thick and great for on the go. I love the fact that I have two of my favorite things in the world mixed together, chocolate and coffee! And it has protein and vitamins in it too! Delicious and nothing to feel guilty about!