Keen Sandals | SheSpeaks

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.21.15

Purchased these for a recent mission trip to Guatemala...these were perfect! We had to stand for long periods of time and never once did my feet hurt me. They dried quickly when they got wet. Will be wearing them to Disney in a few months and I feel like they are going to be the perfect shoes. Comfortable and never once did I get a blister.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.07.13

These are great for all kinds of outdoor activities. They're water proof, they breathe and they're durable. A few of my family members rave about them too!

• mayimuna By  mayimuna
    12.27.12

I have worn 4 styles of Keen shoes, and all were very comfortable. The shoes are roomy for toes. The shoes can be worn on a daily bases and remain comfortable. The shoes never had an odor, regardless of how many days i wore them.

• LisaFromMT By  LisaFromMT
    05.17.12

I have owned keen sandals for 6 years now, and wouldn't go through summer without them. My entire family now wears them because they make sandals for toddlers up through adults. They stay on the feet well, provide great support, and can get wet without problems. When they get a little dirty, I throw them in the washing machine and they come out looking great. My last pair lasted through 4 summers and were worn almost daily.