Keebler Vienna Fingers Review | SheSpeaks

• Chelle1517 By  Chelle1517
    11.06.20

Ok

I used to love these, but it seems like the flavor has changed over the years. They are not as good as they used to be.

• emily219 By  emily219
    11.06.20

Love these

I love Vienna fingers. I enjoy eating these with a nice hot cup of tea.

• Wildflower531 By  Wildflower531
    11.05.20

Yum. Great vanilla flavor and the outside cookie is delicious. A old family favorite

• Rmmarcin By  Rmmarcin
    10.21.20

Fresh, clean taste.

Fresh, clean taste - delicious cookie. I love Vienna Fingers, especially at the beach.

• speechiemel By  speechiemel
    10.16.20

Nostalgia

These bring me back to my childhood. I used to have these all the time as a kid. I recently bought them again and they are still good, but they are too sweet for me now.

• TheKesselRunner By  TheKesselRunner
    10.07.15

love Vienna Fingers! a great alternative to a chocolate cookie, not too sweet and awesome when just opened!

• Diamny11 By  Diamny11
    04.06.15

These are good with milk or coffee. They aren't as sweet as some sandwich cookies which I like. Both the kids and adults like them.

• Marie110 By  Marie110
    04.02.15

These are always a favorite in my house. Excellent vanilla taste that goes well plain or with milk. They are good anytime. While generic may be cheaper, these are worth the little bit extra.

• AnarchyAngel By  AnarchyAngel
    04.02.15

These are yummy! Great for kids as well. I've never had a complaint yet.

• MarciaB By  MarciaB
    02.26.15

This classic cookie isn't used as much today as in years gone by. Wonderful taste. A unique and more fancy appearance makes this a must for preparing snack foods on a decorative display tray. Great along with other snacks such as fruit trays. Lovely cookie.

• Freesocial2011 By  Freesocial2011
    03.10.14

Great to snack on!

• HappyKat101 By  HappyKat101
    10.20.12

I really am not a fan of these, I tried them once, and have never touched them since. They taste too processed and I don't even want to know what they are made out of

• dwjsap By  dwjsap
    07.13.12

These are one of my favorite cookies being a vanilla lover.

• Lorelfs1 By  Lorelfs1
    12.07.11

These are my husband's favorite. I stock up when they are on sale. They have a simple classic creme cookie taste. They are not too sweet.

• 80sgirl05 By  80sgirl05
    10.04.11

Gotta love me some vienna fingers! :)