Keebler Simply Made Butter Cookies Review | SheSpeaks

• bookworm3 By  bookworm3
    09.10.20

Simply The Best

These are the BEST butter cookies! When I want something sweet but simple, these are it!

• nooneyouknow By  nooneyouknow

Very Good Butter Cookies

While these aren't my favorite butter cookies, they are very nice indeed, especially as my sweet tooth has become rather less sweet and I want a more grownup sort of cookie.

• Jackie9641 By  Jackie9641
    09.09.20

Healthy options - just like homemade

I love these. How often in mass produced items do you read the ingredient list and know it's just what you have in your own kitchen to make them from scratch??!

• Sugaree1021 By  Sugaree1021

Shortbread....yum!

I love a shortbread. Simple, sweet, crisp (though a little less crisp would be good - hence the reduction by one star). These absolutely hit the spot. Way to go, Keebler Elves!

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

A bit hard

If you love a very crispy cook then this is for you, but for me I soaked then in milk for a bit before I could eat it without breaking a tooth.

• dora923 By  dora923
    08.07.13

These cookies are very good! Love the buttery taste.

• tspoone1 By  tspoone1
    06.26.13

Ordinarily I'm not a big fan of cookies made by the elves - but in this case count me in! These are some of the best little plain butter cookies I've ever tasted! Even my husband (who usually won't touch a cookie unless it's slathered in chocolate) is a fan of these. Very reminiscent of Scottish shortbread without the exorbitant price tag.