Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies

Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies

4.6
              Rated #17 in Cookies
8 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Classic family favorite Am I the only one who would stick my pinky finger in the hole so I could nibble around the cookie? Tender, crisp cookie enrobed in chocolate on the bottom and striped with chocolate on the top. Smear a little peanut butter on them like the husband does, or make an ice cream sandwich with them, or just nom nom nom!

Great for s'mores These are my families favorites to use for s'mores! 😋

We Hold Proud Our Fudge and Our Stripes! These cookies are really great. I really love chocolate so it is even better for me, unless I eat too many! Nothing a little (or tall) glass of milk can't fix :)

yumm these are so good! they are also great with a toasted marshmallow between 2 cookies.

Trans fat These are high in saturated fat and have partially hydrogenated oil in them. Not for me or my family.

Yum! These remind me of my childhood. They are yummy-perfect mix of shortbread style cookie with chocolate--they are great for s.mores as well!

Oh What a Feeling!!! These are so good, the chocolate drizzled on top and layered on the bottom makes it so delicious. I can not just eat one.

One of my favorite cookies! This is one of my favorite cookies! I used to eat these all the time as a kid. They tastes perfect with a glass of milk!