Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cheesecake Middles | SheSpeaks

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

Tasty

I only get them as a reward but they are rich in taste

• ammsan By  ammsan
    06.22.14

Welll, kinda ok ok... I am big cheesecake lover... So this whole thing of Cheesecake minis, was so welcoming for me.. I could indulge in my craving & also dont get of with that Biggie biggie chunks.. The tastes are ok, not very great but passable. You cannot really expect a fresh baked cheesecake with them. I am lil skeptical about the shelf life, felt the taste changed before even the exp date was anywhere near. Still I would go for it. :)

• rhmiller By  rhmiller
    06.22.14

They are amazingly delicious. Have a perfect size, because they are so sweet and rich in flavor.

• mussig7 By  mussig7
    03.06.13

These were good but the serving size is very small so you can only eat a few without eating a ton of calories. The packing was pretty small so I personally didn't feel the price was worth the product.

• wafflish By  wafflish
    02.03.13

I had high hopes for these but unfortunately they weren't met. the cheesecake middle just tasted off to me, like cheesecake that's been sitting in the sun all day, had to toss the whole thing because nobody else in the house liked them either. maybe I should have tried refrigerating them

• SangueRiot By  SangueRiot
    01.18.13

I love cheesecake, and I've loved Keebler cookies since childhood. Combining both of these things was fantastic, especially with the dark chocolate, which is something I really love over all other chocolates.

• lauraholt By  lauraholt
    01.17.13

Not my favorite of their cookies but defiantly good enough to snack on.

• Haley13 By  Haley13
    01.17.13

I love cookies, especially Keebler, but these are absolutely heavenly. These cheesecake middles melt in your mouth, and the cookie is soft and moist. I could eat these everyday!

• karinna By  karinna
    01.17.13

my kids love them with there after school snack.

• LizFran By  LizFran
    01.16.13

I'm a big kid when it comes to this cookies. My kids and I love them, especially when we dip them in milk.