Keebler Coconut Dreams

Keebler Coconut Dreams

4.6
              Rated #17 in Cookies
14 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Save your money and buy these One of our favorites and hands down the closest to the one the little girls sell every year. We love to have these on their own or crumbled on vanilla icecream. We love the texture of these and the taste is just delicious. They are crunch and chewy all at the same time. It is amazing. I love what the Keebler Elves can do.

LOVE This cookies are amazing! They taste just like the Girl Scout cookies

Delicious These are my favorite cookies. They remind me of Caramel delights girl scout cookies. Keebler is a sneaky little brand because just about every girl scout cookie Keebler makes. I wonder if they are made in the same factory. Either way they are delicious and when you cant find girl scout cookies these are definitely the ones to buy!

These are so good. It reminds me of the girl scout cookies Samoas but I can purchase these all year long and they are cheaper. Coconut and chocolate, great combination! highly recommend

Keebler Coconut Dreams Cookies Keebler Coconut Dreams Cookies Love it This is a favorite This is delicious Recommend it to friends

Keebler Coconut Dreams are very similar to the Girl Scout's Samoas, but much more affordable. I love the combination of chocolate, toasted coconut, and caramel. It is best to only eat one per day.

Love 'em We love these cookies. Soft, chewy, and full of coconut.

Yummy! These cookies are AMAZING!! If you like coconut and chocolate then these are definitely do you!! Delicious and a little chewy, such a great combo!

Dreams Really Do Come True To be honest, coconut dreams really are quite delicious... unless you eat too many like me haha! I love both coconut and chocolate, so having both of these ingredients in one cookie is fantastic in my opinion.

Love those girl scouts Samoas cookies and these resemble them!

Coconutty Goodness Delicious coconut flavor with a crispy cookie layer covered in caramel with a chocolate drizzle. They taste like the Girl Scout cookies (Samoas) but are MUCH more affordable. My only quibble is that I would like more chocolate, but I'm a chocoholic.

Yummy but full of fat I love the flavor of these but hate how high in fat they are. Wish they had less so I?d feel better about eating them.

Delicious These are the best cookies! The coconut is delicious and just perfect!

Good Dupe They taste EXACTLY like Samoas which means you can enjoy them year round. SOOO Good!