Keebler Club Crackers Original Review | SheSpeaks

• gooberfine33914 By  gooberfine33914
    04.18.21

The Best!!

These are my favorite crackers in the world. You can put hundreds of things on it: Cheese, tuna salad, dips......

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    04.10.21

I like these better than regular cracker. I like the buttery taste and the crispness of each one. They are a little more expensive so it makes them better every once in a while to buy them.

• Jodihudson By  Jodihudson
    02.12.21

Delicious

I love the buttery taste of these crackers. I love to crush them up and eat them on salads.

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    02.03.21

Keebler Club Crackers are so delicious

I love Keebler Club Crackers. The first bite is filled with a butter goodness. These crackers are not dry nor leave an aftertaste. I eat them alone or with dip, peanut butter, pepperoni and cheese. They really taste great with anything and awesome with some chicken noodle soup

• donnamajames By  donnamajames
    02.01.21

Buttery yumminess without a butter coating to your lips or mouth, not to mention EVERYTHING tastes wonderful on top of this cracker, or enjoyed solo!

• jenrenh By  jenrenh

My Favorite Crackers!

Love the buttery flavor of these crackers. They are delicious plain or with cheese and other toppings. They are my go to cracker.

• Goof-Ball By  Goof-Ball

favorite

these are my kid's favorite crackers so I buy a lot of them. Good with cheese, hummus, and other dips.

• SuziSkaann By  SuziSkaann

Yum

These crackers have such a buttery crispy taste that is hard to resist. You can have it alone, with dip, cheese and meat or even with a sweet spread.

• cheryl_19572003 By  cheryl_19572003
    10.31.20

keebles is the best

the best ceackers there is.great taste.they are not stall like a lot of creackers

• tlcrjt By  tlcrjt
    10.26.20

My go-to cracker

These have always been my go-to crackers! I love the buttery taste and they are great by themselves.

• natty18 By  natty18
    10.18.20

Yummy crackers

Yummy yummy crackers! It's a must in my house, I sand them to school in my kids lunch bags.

• speechiemel By  speechiemel
    10.16.20

Yum!

These are my favorite crackers. They are so buttery and not too salty. They have a distinct flavor that I can identify even if you gave me 5 different crackers to try, it takes me back to my childhood.

• Sassy-Sparkles By  Sassy-Sparkles
    06.14.20

Crunchy, Golden Goodness

These crackers are perfect for anytime! In our household, we do love to eat them with cheese and ham. We always serve these crunchy crackers at dinner parties and family gatherings.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.11.20

Keebler Club Crackers Original are tasty on their own. I prefer nibbling on these over saltines when not feeling well.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    06.11.20

Daughter's favorite cracker

Our daughter loves these, she would eat the entire box if we let her. Not sure how healthy they are, but we buy them occasionally for her as a treat.