Kate Spade Latrice | SheSpeaks

11.04.14

Love the color block.

• lady_greenbriar By  lady_greenbriar
    02.29.12

I love these shoes. The color blocking, the pointy toe, great heel height and the bow all add up to killer "statement" heels. They are so on-trend for this spring season - all about Pop of Color. See "Shespeaks, - 6 Spring Shoe Trends" for more information. An easy addition to brighten up an evening look - or - a great way to add that pop of color to a pair of jeans for day-time casual. They are comfortable and the heel is not too high. When I'm wearing them I just want to skip, they make me smile every time I look at them. I wonder if these come in a 'workout' version? The silhouette on these shoes is timeless. The colors may be bold, but you'll feel bold and empowered wearing them. I'd suggest adding a 'ball of foot' or a full insole cushion to give added comfort. My favorite insoles are made of Poron® (like the ones from footpetals.com) - after trying just about every version available these are my favorites.